PDA

View Full Version : Hyrule Magic

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 01:10 PM
Hey, anybody hear about Hyrule Magic yet? If not, you should take a trip to ACMLM'S Board for some information. It does the following:

1. Creates Zelda 3 Games. BASIC EDITOR

2. EDITS TITLE SCREEN

3. EDITS WHATS SAID IN THE GAME

4. EDITS THE MAP OF DUNGEONS, WORLD MAP

And much more.

Because its a rom editor, I'm not going to give a hyperlink to anything. All I can say is to go to ACMLM'S board. If you want more info, please AIM me. Otherwise, this is just suppose to be a basic Hyrule Magic discussion post.

MegaMan3000
04-04-2002, 01:53 PM
I downloaded that it was cool, it took me a little while to get the hang of it but after I did it was preety fun

-MegaMan3000 :mega:

Skatche
04-04-2002, 01:55 PM
It's okay to post a link to Hyrule Magic. It's not okay to post a link to a ROM of Link to the Past.

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 02:13 PM
Ok, then I will post the URL to Hyrule Magic mirrors. Download the current version though... http://acmlm.overclocked.org/board/announcement.php?forum=33

Have fun!

gh0s7
08-24-2006, 07:47 PM
Does anyone know where a tutorial for this is? It's taking me forever to learn how to use it. I've mastered sprites, i got the hang of items and I'm just now starting to figure out doors. I'm having a lot of trouble with triggers(such as lighting 4 torches to reveal a chest, stuff like that. Actually, I having trouble with chests in general :/ )

I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own but a tutorial somewhere would really help. I've already googled/yahooed

ctrl-alt-delete
08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow...

Okay, gh0s7...First of all, allow me to introduce you to AGN. We are glad that you are here. Let me kindly ask that in the future you do not post in topics that are four years old...or three...or even one. It is considered gravedigging, and typically clusters up forums, confuses people, and is frowned upon. In the future feel free to make your very own new thread.

Now in response to your question, I really have no clue. However, with Hyrule Magic being around for so long, I am sure there is something out there. I would look, but I will leave that to somebody else because I am on a tight schedule.

Enjoy your stay at AGN.

gh0s7
08-24-2006, 09:26 PM
was it really that old!? lol, I found this thread on google and it looked like someone here knew what i needed to know. oh well lol.