PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger Webcam :)

Warlock
04-04-2002, 04:20 AM
http://64.113.68.248/

Probably the coolest webcam ever! haha.. he isn't always on (if the link is broken it means he's not on), but it's fun to watch when he is. Check this topic to see when he's on:
http://strangetalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=14507

As you can see I have to give him advice b/c he keeps dying :D haha.. he finally took my advice to do the Crono quest before any of the others.. he kept gettin' killed by Ozzie b/c his level was too low ;)

lol, now he is fighting a Lavos Spawn.. this should be funny :D he's actually got Marle w/ him for a change so maybe he'll heal more often :)

obi
04-04-2002, 04:41 AM
exactly ho is playing? well anyway, he's using the chronotrigger now:D

MottZilla
04-04-2002, 04:44 AM
OMFG! That's awesome.

Warlock
04-04-2002, 04:48 AM
I dunno, some guy from my school :) hehe..

You missed (I assume you missed it) an amazing recovery on the third Lavos Spawn. Everyone was dead except Marle who was barely holding on by using Cure 2 on herself every turn. Lavos was relentless and used the exact same attacks over and over.. I believe it was:

-Flare-like spell (something like this, maybe Meltdown? it healed her luckly as she had a Red Mail on)
-Sleep causing spell (arg)
-Choas causing spell (woke her up at least :))
-Lavos Needles (which take off like 300 hp every time which is a LOT when she only has 600!)

Eventually he somehow managed to revive Magus AND cure him before the Lavos Needles (which would kill him everytime she tried to revive him) - course he didn't have Life 2 which would have made it sooooo much easier.. damn Revives only give ya 50 hp.. worthless!

Anyways, now he's doin' Ozzie's fort again and makin' mistakes.. if he'd just kill Flea first he'd have no problem.. bah, he is attacking Ozzie tho.. *sigh*

inori
04-04-2002, 04:59 AM
I just watched this person spend all their money at an item shop, then go try to stay at an inn. (Apparently, they did finish off Ozzie and gang though.)

I have never seen a player get sent away from an inn in Chrono Trigger for not having enough money. :laughing: The thing's only 10G!

The Silent Assassin
04-04-2002, 06:22 AM
...I am going to set up a web cam of me playing video games just because of this.

AlexMax
04-04-2002, 04:08 PM
Wow

TOo bad he aint on right now...

Mak-X
04-04-2002, 04:18 PM
HE'S PLAYING CHRONTRIGGER ITS ON!

It looks like the intro to Chrono Trigger is just playing now.

Warlock
04-04-2002, 05:30 PM
yeah, sometimes he just leaves it on after he's done playing or something.. once he was just standing on Mt. Woe for like an hour :D haha.. I dunno if he just started or just finished, so I suppose just keep an eye on it.. if he just turned it on, maybe he's doin' something else and plans on playing it in a bit..

The Silent Assassin
04-05-2002, 12:56 AM
He must not play much at night.

Warlock
04-05-2002, 01:23 AM
he plays off and on.. he didn't play for a couple days before I posted this (when I posted this was actually the first day he started playing again in like 3 days or so).. He was on earlier, but he just left the title screen on.. so I dunno what's up w/ that..

Apparently he was playing LTTP at one point, but I missed that :(

mike5000
04-05-2002, 03:42 AM
Yeah ah....the web cam is broken dude! :angry:

Cloral
04-05-2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Warlock
...he isn't always on (if the link is broken it means he's not on), but it's fun to watch when he is. ...

Um... that should answer your question. I tried the link earlier, it was just sitting on the Chrono title sequence.

Vane
04-05-2002, 04:37 PM
says cannot load page...does this mean he's not doing it anymore or simply, he's not playing?