PDA

View Full Version : Rants, phase 1: 'Normal' people. (Warning: fairly long post)

MetaStaiford
04-03-2002, 11:35 PM
Ok, since i'd need a mic to record this into an official altairian rant, and my curerent mic fuckin SUCKS, i've decided to make this thing a written rant. enjoy it, listen, or fucking... die or something.

(Late warning: this may contain some intense profanity.)

Hello, and welcome to the first episode of 'as an Altairian watches people fuck things up', with your host, a really fuckin pissed Alairian.

People! check em out, smell em, watch as they kill eachother, insult eachother, and do things so stupid it disapoints us all! People fight, People kill, People do evil things for fun..... PEOPLE FUCKIN CRASH AIRPLANES INTO SKYSCRAPERS!

I get bitched at enough almost everywhere I go, by intolerant, soulless people, but ok, i'm gettin right to the point, fuck me and check out the other victims who are suffering to extremes where suicide seems like a savior to them.

It seems that bitching like this on a mic and recording it is a fairly popular trend among furries, which leads me to the reason I posted this in the first place.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20020403l.gif

Ok, so on its own its just a fairly stupid comic that refers to an anthro, TMNT, and wishbone.

but it becomes a problem when it turns into a fuckin world war! I'm amazed that some intolerant fucks even dare to start things with the furry community, and worse yet, just ASSUME we in the furry community are ALL in the sexual weirdness and evil cultist community.

*sigh*.... its these kind of intolerant people who refuse to learn about anyone but themselves, that start situations that lead to things like the 9-11. I mean, look at Bin Laden. He thinks the muslim religion is about women being total slaves, and a great reward being given for being suicidal airplane pilots! that is NOT what the muslim religion is about in the least, but thats beside the point.

Will someone PLEASE tell me why the bloody fuck normal people get off on insulting the deviants and nonconformists, and hate them so much?!

....Fuck the world, Fuck the law.... oh, and ICP has some fuckin sweet-ass songs

Anyone care to post their opinions on this?

(if this turns into a fight i WILL warn people, then move this to KTC, so dont start shit)

if your wondering why i referred to it as a world war, look at the penny arcade forums

Skatche
04-03-2002, 11:43 PM
MetaStaiford... you fantasize about griffins. I'm not one to judge what's normal - I don't believe there is such a thing. But from the world view, sex with griffins qualifies as "sexual wierdness".

MetaStaiford
04-03-2002, 11:48 PM
What i mean is, not all furry fans are sex-crazed, or sexually weird. im just one of the more sexually weird ones, but many people arent.

but we sure as HELL arent evil cultists

Menokh
04-04-2002, 12:03 AM
Why do you think I prefer to keep my voraphilia under wraps? If I didn't I'd experience all sorts of hell. I only revealed it here in AaD because I feel I can trust you people.
The sad fact is the majority of the humans on this planet are fucking assholes, and we all need to deal with them.
No-one really knows why mainstream people feel a need to make our lives hell. Some say it may be jealousy. :shrug:
Personaly I try to not let it get to me.

I may need to see this at these forums. Could you give me a link?

MetaStaiford
04-04-2002, 12:25 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/phorum/viewforum.php?forum=1&48590

look for the topic that says 'furries... please explain', or something along those lines.

i wasn't joking when i said world war, and one of the more irritating parts is there are people i know posting on that forum, dealing with many flames

Menokh
04-04-2002, 12:31 AM
And I've read as much as I care to.
That topic makes me want to hurl. There is nothing wrong with furries.
*sigh*

Smoke2001
04-04-2002, 11:38 AM
I just thought of this.....you could turn this post into a song.....for real I'm not joking you could turn this post into a song......I've writtin songs so I know that that would make a great rock and roll song. all's you would need to do is yell it like linkin park and metallica.

Dude you could become a song writer.

If you posted that out of anger than you could use your anger to write your songs that what I do. and it helps keep you from blowin up at people and keep you from beatin the shit out them and gettin in trouble.

Jigglysaint
04-04-2002, 01:14 PM
Hey Meta, isn't Altair the name of an old computer?

MetaStaiford
04-04-2002, 01:34 PM
and the old computer isnt altair, its atari. i know, i have one, its REALLY slow, and tries to erase one's hard drive regularly. its from about 1981 or so.

Altair is originally the name of a star, i choose it because its linked to one of my past lives (i dont know which of you believe in that kinda stuff so i wont go into details)

Altair is what i call my buddhist-like clan of pacifists.

Smoke2001
04-04-2002, 01:39 PM
so are you saying that you're a buddhist? I'm just wondering.

MetaStaiford
04-04-2002, 01:48 PM
Im mostly buddhist, but i've also read up on satanism, and find it fits a lot of my traits

in short, yes i am a buddhist, but not entirely. im basically a mix of most religions that dont believe in deities, but believe in the true heroes like buddha

and im VERY spiritual, and a furry in spirit, one of the reasons i posted the rant in the first place

Smoke2001
04-04-2002, 01:52 PM
My dad SC is buddhist. He believes in reincarnation and all that. i believe in reincarnation too. I think that it's cool. I'm not buddhist though. I think buddhist are cool ne way.

Zeo
04-04-2002, 02:15 PM
It comes down to those in power wish to stay in power. In this case "normal" peole wnat to still be considered normal, hence they don't have the extra inconviences of going to physictrists, getting put in mental instutions ect.

Now my opinion on that is, First of all, they wouldn't have to fear that if they'd lighten up on the ecentrics in the world, if you put some in an asylum for wearing socks becuase most people go barefoot, then aren't the going to do the same if people start wearibng sucks?

Dumbrears......

Anyway, the good reasons to instutionalize (mental or jail, depending on the circumstance) some one is if they

A. Constanly are physically harming others.

B. Need special treatment can't be gotten at home (like if you can't move by yourself)

c. Are so out of it, they will be harmed by others just by existing.

Other wise, leave em alone, they aren't doing anythign but cuasing the "normal" people to feel wierd..........