PDA

View Full Version : Ok...

The Silent Assassin
04-03-2002, 10:06 PM
1. Where is the Tile Shop.
2. Where can I get the best "GBC" style tiles that have overworld dungeon entrance tiles, various village tiles, dungeon tiles, and character tiles?
3. Orion...uh...if you ever finish your tile set...will you define the combo pages better? I downloaded your newest version...and like...the ZGP wouldn't work, all I could get were the tiles...then I got the ZGP to work, but the combo pages aren't done.
4. I have a ton of midis. I spent a day searching for the best quality. I have noticed ZC Win still "hinders" some of the better quality ones' effects.
5. Sorry...this doesn't belong here...but how do I get the "fill" command to work?

Besides that...I've got everything else figured out.

Cronic
04-03-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
1. Where is the Tile Shop.
2. Where can I get the best "GBC" style tiles that have overworld dungeon entrance tiles, various village tiles, dungeon tiles, and character tiles?

AZC has you covered on both.

Link to the tileshop, and a few graphics packs of our own that include many seasons tiles, entrences, charaters etc.

Here's some more stuff from sludge
http://www.paulsweb.nu/~bosjoh/zc/images/z3small.gif

plith
04-03-2002, 10:49 PM
Well, I'm supposed to be working on Orion's combo pages. But after enough failed attempts at the mountains in the overworld, I think I'll leave that part to him or someone else. I can still get the dungeons done rather well though, but I'm not sure when they will be finished (simply because I've got a bunch of stuff going on left and right).
As for the tiles, I'm working on extending the R2 tileset right now anyways with a bunch of tiles, mostly from the GBZelda games (and a few from LttP).

To use the fill command, select the style of fill and Ctrl+Click where you want it.

And the midis comment... well live with it. I'm still stuck with DOS.

And The Tileshop (http://tileshop.armageddongames.com/)

C-Dawg
04-03-2002, 11:09 PM
Does everyone here have some sort of incurable phobia of doing their own combo pages? What Plith is doing is useful, but only YOU know what your quest really needs.

-C

Cronic
04-04-2002, 05:13 PM
Nope... in the past week I've set up 7 combo pages... one of which uses c-set2 whadda fuckin pain though.

Immortal Warrior
04-04-2002, 06:17 PM
Heh, I had to make ALL the combo pages in AoD myself :)

Orion
04-05-2002, 12:46 AM
Hell, I'll release a short demo of lightworld.qst (most people ahve liked what they've seen so far) sometime this weekend, unpassworded and full of combo pages (although crude, but hey, at least it's something).

plith
04-05-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Orion
Hell, I'll release a short demo of lightworld.qst (most people ahve liked what they've seen so far) sometime this weekend, unpassworded and full of combo pages (although crude, but hey, at least it's something).

Yeah... I'll just... sorta build off of the combo pages you use for that :tongue:.

K-Teclis
04-05-2002, 09:12 AM
Question:
Is GtG just working on the GB gp??

The Silent Assassin
04-07-2002, 05:50 AM
plith, there's a problem with the sanctuary tiles...you can onl use the "back" tiles (the roof edge near the rear) as "layered" tiles. Plus, you can't make the sanctuary longer...cuz there are no middle tiles.

GuitarmanTim
04-07-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by K-Teclis
Question:
Is GtG just working on the GB gp??

he told me a while back that he was really busy with work and stuff lately and that he didn't have time to work on the gp at all but once his work becomes a bit more quiet he'll work on it again and finish it. At least that's what he told me.

plith
04-07-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
plith, there's a problem with the sanctuary tiles...you can onl use the "back" tiles (the roof edge near the rear) as "layered" tiles. Plus, you can't make the sanctuary longer...cuz there are no middle tiles.

Well I just took it from the aforementioned .bmp. I can probably squeeze in the top part as normal combos, as well as a middle section. I'll probably do that this afternoon or some such.

supertails2001
04-07-2002, 12:46 PM
C-Dawg, just because YOU do all your own stuff doesn't mean everyone ELSE has to.

ZeldaFan001
04-07-2002, 03:55 PM
Hey, plith, if you have some combo pages of the dungeons done and the overworld, could you please send them to my email. ([email protected]) I would like to see if you did a better job than I did which I believe you have. :D I've figured out a lot about the new features and I should be able to handle it. I would like to make it easy to switch in between combo pages on the overworld, so maybe I could finish it for you.
P.S. I finally figured out that C-Set Offset thing so I should now know what I am doing. :laughing:

plith
04-07-2002, 07:32 PM
Nah. I've got combo pages for the dungeons, but they're for different tile pages, so they don't work. All I've got for overworld is some 10-15 rows, not much. I could do the dungeons, but I'd rather wait for a release in which Orion has the overworld done, or part of it at least.

K-Teclis
04-13-2002, 05:04 AM
.... GtG has to do his GB tileset...
I really would like to use it!

obi
04-14-2002, 12:19 PM
5. Sorry...this doesn't belong here...but how do I get the "fill" command to work?

Besides that...I've got everything else figured out. [/B][/QUOTE]

In zquest right click and slect what type of fill u want. then press ctrl and then click. It will fill witht he selected type.

I hate the fact that the flood fill is default, I have lost a few good screens this way...