PDA

View Full Version : comp game freak?

Paradox
04-03-2002, 10:04 PM
do you play lots and lots of computer games or do you have a real life (whoa i just dissed myself... oops.) umm... i mean, do you play computer games and are you familiar with a lot of them or are you not interested in that sort of thing?

MrCow
04-03-2002, 10:10 PM
Well yea but I also have a real life too. street hockey is an activity I play often and school is actuallly fun this year so yea I have a life and I play games. (I dont love school but it aint bad this year)

zeldafreak
04-03-2002, 11:21 PM
I like Computer Games, but I live for Track and Field, and swimming. My favorite is Track and Field. But Computer games in the mean time, yeah... :)

Have fun,

ZeldaFreak

ShyGuy0824
04-03-2002, 11:24 PM
I wouldn't consider myself a 'computer game freak', meaning that I don't spend hours a day glued to a monitor on Everquest. Occasionally, I play an hour or so of the game of the moment, but that's it. I'm very involved in sports programs, and honors classes don't help me with light homework supply, so it's more of a recreational thing than that.

E-FORCE
04-03-2002, 11:30 PM
Games, games, and even more games! I do not have much of a social life since I moved to SD, CA, so I could not give a damn about it at all and be able to play games more.

Dracula
04-04-2002, 12:03 AM
well, I only play a few games, but yeah, I'm addicted to any type of game. Like, I'm into war games, stradegy, and action. A really good game is Dark Vengeance. Try it out. It's about 3 dollars at some stores, so it's a good deal...

Paradox
04-04-2002, 06:31 PM
i've never seen a game sold for under $5.99. if it gets that low they oughtta just take it off the shelves...

Hermit
04-04-2002, 07:10 PM
I don't really care that much for computer games. I play things like Starcraft and Age Of The Empires every now and again but I leave that sorta thing to the "console" arena. Games I play on my PC are generally oldschool Nintendo/Sega/whatever etc. type stuff. Other than that my PC's are my sound systems for composing/writing music.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-05-2002, 12:00 AM
I have a life! But, it involves computer games. Things i do: Go to school, go to church, watch t.v., surf the web, these forums, and play videogames. But, not particularly computer games. Also, i spend a lot of time with sports, but not any organized sports. I especially like football. I make a great wide receiver, except for the fact that i am not the fastest runner in the world. I did play football in eighth grade. I was a right/left tackle. Wow, my life summed up in a few words. That's me in a nutshell. ::Quotes:: "No, this is me in a nutshell. Help, I'm in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell? What kind of great big nut has a shell like this? This is crazy!" I don't know if that is exactly it, but it is close.
/\
If none of that makes no sense at all, just ignore it. I am tired. :eyebrow:

Daarkseid
04-05-2002, 02:28 AM
Nope, the last computer game I played was Civ 3, and while I'd gladly be playing it now, my monitor settings don't permit it... I'd also be playing Age of Empires II: the Conquerors if I had it.

Otherwise, the only games I play on PC are Roms with emulators, and Zelda Classic(if only to beta test and better understand how to use ZQuest).