PDA

View Full Version : Need Help: X-Box Vs. Playstation2

runaway hobo
04-03-2002, 09:24 PM
Ok, I need opinions I am currently earning funds to buy a new x-box or playstation 2
any games or tips or anything for that matter would be helpful.

Or

E-Mail me At [email protected]

zeldafreak
04-03-2002, 09:47 PM
I own X-Box and Playstation 2, but I like the X-Box for the graphics. Alot of the rumors you hear are false, about the X-Box. It is a wonderful game to own, I think anyways. Well, I like PS 2, but I would go for X-Box. But dont take my word for it, take a poll for it! :)

Good luck,

ZeldaFreak

Masamune
04-03-2002, 09:56 PM
i'd go PS2! a batch o0f Xboxs are defects. they'll break when the warrenty expires and charge money to get an inevitable repair. the only good games i know of are Halo and Unreal Championship. my PS2 has been very reliable. MGS2, THPS3, Maximo!, FFX!, FFXI!!! and many many more!

runaway hobo
04-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Thanks man that's great but i do like your word. My cousin said if i was thinking about an X-box to go ahead and get a computer. Computers are too expensive though.How do i get a poll on here?????

MottZilla
04-03-2002, 11:52 PM
I'd advise you to get PS2 if you are looking for a great library of games to play. Xbox isn't there yet, and is more exspensive. Also certain games are only on PS2. I'm not in anyway bashing Xbox, I'm just saying that it's not worth the money yet in my opinion. PS2 is more worth it.

Mak-X
04-04-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
I'd advise you to get PS2 if you are looking for a great library of games to play. Xbox isn't there yet, and is more exspensive.

How is Xbox more expensive than PS2? I thought they were both $300 still?

I wouldn't listen to any crap about the Xbox breaking down, I would think that any bad units would already have been bought, but I would suggest PS2 for the vast game library. Unless there are a few games for Xbox that are out and some that are coming in the future that you want.

MottZilla
04-04-2002, 12:19 AM
The Xbox is only 300 now?

Mak-X
04-04-2002, 12:30 AM
Xbox has been $300 since it came out ($330 for Xbox and remote) in my area. The stores are probably over charging if its higher. I'm not a Xbox fan and I don't own the system. I just pay attention to the prices in my area.

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 01:02 AM
Hey, here is how you can get a poll on here:

1. You need to start a new post.

2. Fill it out like you normally would, but at the bottom of the thread you will notice a little box concerning the ammount of questions you want in your pool. Above those numbers is a check box that askes if you want to make it a poll. Make sure the number of questions is 2-3 in this case of a question. You can set it to whatever is needed or necesary.

3. Fill out the following form, which does take place after the thank you for submitting signal. You fill out the title, and everything you want in it.

4. Watch the poles and have fun!

lso, check out the faq or new members section. They help out with polls and other interesting features!

In reply to Runaway hobo