PDA

View Full Version : The Meta Chronicles: vacation time (story inside)

MetaStaiford
04-03-2002, 01:12 PM
~Day 1~

This one was annoying. school followed instantly by a LONG RV journey is a bit irritating, but at least it gave me time to draw some gryphons.... until california (damn rough roads make it impossible to draw). spend about 3 hours searching for an RV park.

~Day 2~

FINALLY got to crowded polluted LA today, got a buncha souvenirs at universal studios in hollywood like a stereotypical tourist. This was a good day to buy native american stuff and some power stones, mainly agate.

~Day 3~

Heh, good 'ole chinatown. people wandering in the streets, MANY souvenirs, fireworks, and anime related stuffies. This was a fun day, IF you dont countthe communist at the dimsum resturant calling out numbers at the top of her lungs when tables become availible.
"NUMBER 37 TABLE 2 NUMBER 37 TABLE 2 NUMBER 37 TABLE 2 NUMBER 37 TABLE 2 NUMBER 37 TABLE 2" .... and then she'd call it in chinese.

Then theres venice beach. this is an interesting place, lots of hippies and deviants here. fun place, many shows going on

~Day 4~

I wonder... can this day spark thoughts among AGNers that can give them nightmares for a solid week?

Decided to go to san diego today, took long enough to get there, but of all the places i could've gone, i made the smarter, more interesting choice. i went to sea world. very much marine mammals here, HUGE ones, even if you dont count shamu and the other killer whales (i got splashed by shamu, they arent kidding when they say you arent safe from the water, even in rows 15 and 16.)

Very interesting shows at sea world, and theres even a place you can feed the dolphins and touch them. theyre quite friendly, especially if you have food with you.

In short, dolphins are cute.

~Day 5~

Nothing much to report, t'was a LONG journey home, it was lastnight, oh.... and, a family member accidentally mistook foot fungus remover for toothpaste... very funny situation

Daarkseid
04-03-2002, 03:24 PM
I wanna eat a dolphin.