PDA

View Full Version : My Friend

Jemsee
04-02-2002, 09:25 PM
Are you tired of all those mushy "friendship" poems that always sound good but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a
"friendship" poem that really speaks to true friendship.

My Friend...

When you are sad, ... I will get you drunk and help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

When you are blue, ... I'll try to dislodge whatever it is that is choking you.

When you smile, ... I'll know you FINALLY got laid.

When you are scared, ... I will rag you about it every chance I get.
When you are worried, ... I will tell you awful stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

When you are confused, ... I will use small words to explain it to your dumb ass.

When you are sick, ... stay the hell away from me until you're well again. I don't want whatever you have.

When you are heaving, ... I will hold your hair while you pay homage to the porcelain god.

When you fall, ... I will piss myself laughing at you.

This is my oath, ... I pledge it till the end.
Why, you may ask? Because you are my friend!

Forward this poem to ten of your closest friends and then get depressed when you realise you only have two friends and one of them is not speaking to you right now.

Jigglysaint
04-02-2002, 09:32 PM
:lol: good one!

Daarkseid
04-02-2002, 09:46 PM
I love that poem... and confirms my ever continuing fear and loathing of people that prevents me from ever forming any personal relationships with anybody.

Raichu86
04-02-2002, 09:51 PM
:lauging: Funny. XD

Paradox
04-02-2002, 10:34 PM
that actually seems to be the most realistic of all the friendship poems i have seen... mainly cuz its more truthful and less oh-i-love-you-till-the-end kind of way...

plith
04-02-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
that actually seems to be the most realistic of all the friendship poems i have seen... mainly cuz its more truthful and less oh-i-love-you-till-the-end kind of way...

By the way, you owe me a kidney.