PDA

View Full Version : Too many "Survivors" in one year

DemoQuestFan
04-02-2002, 05:19 PM
Its almost like CBS didnt even wait a month after "Survivor: Africa" was over and now they have "Survivor: Marasamue" Do you think this is too much for most hardened Survivor viewers and the producers..not to mention the survivors themselves..The winner from Africa doesnt even get the chance to bask in their glory before they have to put the "title" up for grabs again. No wonder I stopped watching it after "Survivor: The Australian Outback"

Dirk the Daring
04-02-2002, 06:23 PM
I watched the first one, have not payed much attention to the last two.

Paradox
04-02-2002, 06:47 PM
i dont really watch it. seems boring, and i am constantly annoyed with the "who is getting knocked off this time? i hope its not joe he seems so nice he brought a handkercheif on the trip!" and "i really need to watch the next one because mary will win the million! i really want her to because she is only a dentist"

the show is boring and annoying

slothman
04-02-2002, 08:14 PM
I never watched any of them. The look too fake. Plus I don't like the idea of "tribes". It's too much like political parties.

Dragon Omega
04-02-2002, 08:19 PM
Why should I waste my valuble time watching Survivor, when I could be wasting it here?

Brasel
04-02-2002, 08:34 PM
Survivor is gay. Its an annoying show that is just stupid...but thats what I think about all TV shows.

Jemsee
04-02-2002, 08:48 PM
Watched the first one a little.
Didn't like the backstabbing aspect of it.
All this real life TV is not all that interesting, The Osbornes are funny though, but give me a good fake, cheesey scifi flick anytime.