PDA

View Full Version : New Versions of all my Interesting quests!

MountainDrew023
04-01-2002, 09:41 PM
Hello again

I know I said I wouldn't bother you with my quests but sonce all of my quests have new versions i'm going to.

To get these give me your e-mail.....

1. The Legend of Arthur the Hitchhiker Quest Version 2.0!!( 4 castles entire Earth1 Arthurs house, Bar, Vogon Ship part of the Heart of gold and bonus Darth Fader Dungeon
2. The Blue Quest Version 1.0 (3 castles entire overworld)
3. The Flame Quest Version 1.5 ( 3 full castles 2 partial entire overworld)
4. The Return of Agahnim Version 1.0 (2 castles) Entire overworld
5. NEW The Santa Quest Version 0.5 (level one)
6. NEW Legend of the Gold Knight ( 2 castles)
7. The Return of The Master sword ( 1 full castle 3 unfinished)
8. The Saga of Mario I 1.5 ( 2 castles)

Anyway thank you for your time.... So.... anyone want a copy?:confused:

oh and if you don'ty want to give your e-mail the Hitchhiker Quest version 1.7 is on the Database under Misc. Beta!!

VGWarrior
04-01-2002, 10:47 PM
Are any of these full quests?

I can't seem to tell exactly based on your descriptions.

MountainDrew023
04-01-2002, 11:23 PM
There all demos, sorry... but glad to see someone interested!!

Anyway can anyone downloaded and try 'em?
That way I can get feedback so I can finish 'em
Thanks
-MountainDrew:confused:

ms_zelda_lady
04-02-2002, 01:22 AM
I'd love to try them all out. Just send them to [email protected]

Thanks
ms_zelda_lady

Xyvol
04-02-2002, 01:49 AM
I'd like to see the hitchhiker quest, but I'm gonna wait untill the finnal version comes out.

MountainDrew023
04-02-2002, 05:56 PM
cool im sending them to you its just taking a long time

please post feedback on them!!

-MountainDrew:confused:

UPDATE: um ms_zelda_lady? your e-mail adress didn't work i got it back saying there were fatal errors with your e-mail adress........
did you type it wrong of should i send it again?:confused:

ms_zelda_lady
04-03-2002, 11:01 PM
Just add @hotmail.com after my name. You must have forgotten the lines in between my name. Please send them to hotmail or carolezr@yahoo is my other address

Looking forward to trying them

ms_zelda_lady

MountainDrew023
04-03-2002, 11:07 PM
I sent it to [email protected] but still no luck so I sent it to the other one and i haven't gotten a e-mail saying it didn't work so thats good.

Anyways, anyone else?

There screenshots at my webpage maybe they will encourage you

EDIT: ms_zelda_lady: got an e-mail back again and i even copied it from your sig! it says you don't have a yahoo account
grrrr:angry:
So..... Hitchhiker 1.5 or maybe its 1.7 is at the database i don't know how else to get it to ya:confuse2: :confused:

ms_zelda_lady
04-04-2002, 01:41 PM
Sorry about the yahoo address its [email protected]
I know what the problem is with hotmail. When you copy it from the signature it puts ms zelda lady and not ms_zelda_lady. I checked it out and saw thats what happened. Thats why it comes back mail undeliverable. The yahoo was my mistake when I replied to you last night. I'd really like to see what you have accomplished so far.

Sorry for the trouble.
ms_zelda_lady

MountainDrew023
04-04-2002, 09:02 PM
That seemed to work
well... be sure to post feedback

ms_zelda_lady
04-05-2002, 12:15 AM
Thank you for taking the time to send your quests to me. I got them tonight and if I'm not away this weekend I'll be trying some out. I promise to send you feedback asap.

ms_zelda_lady

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MountainDrew023
04-05-2002, 06:03 PM
Can't wait!

so... anyone else

anyone who played the Hitchhiker quest have feedback or want the new version?

Can someone go to my site and see if the screenshots are interesting?

Thanx

sctmorgan
04-05-2002, 06:52 PM
Please email them to me and I'll play them...:)

email [email protected]

MountainDrew023
04-05-2002, 07:31 PM
i sent them please post feedback!

So.. anyone else?

I got an Idea...
which of my 7 quests looks better?:confused:

ms_zelda_lady
04-06-2002, 08:31 PM
I've tried out all of the quests you sent me and I must say that I hope you finish them cause I'm sure that people would enjoy playing them. Have a problem with The Hitchhiker quest in that on the Vogon ship I couldn't get a door to open by moving blocks so that as of today I haven't finished yet. I love the floor tiles on the Vogon floor. They look amazing!
Nice concept for Return of The Master Sword with the 2 different ways of playing it. But will it really work? Thats what I want to know. There's a bug I found going through the Grass Maze. It does end in the square where a tent is but Link lands up right in front of the giant tree and can't get to the tent. And the house thats one screen south of the bomb store you can't leave it. You have to quit and continue. I really like the candy cane as the sword in the Santa quest. But couldn't get the two keys in the 1st level cause when I pushed the blocks it shows up black like there was no floor. So I would have to have the ladder in order to get them. The effect when the candle is used..... wow incredible! Unlimited money pots in houses is something I'm sure you won't leave in the final version. Sure would make it easy to buy everything though. Haven't been able to beat the black knight in the Gold Knight quest yet but I'm sure I eventually will.
My favorite would probably be your Blue quest. Found a bug at the top near the waterfalls. If you enter the cave right beside the blue heart that sits in the waterfalls when you come out of the cave you are land right where the heart was and can no longer move anywhere so you would have to quit and continue.
Nice to see the Flame boomerang instead of a sword being the first item you receive. And also the way we will get the sword. I won't give away that secret cause its a beauty! Gleeok at the training center is a little hard with 4 hearts but I hope to beat it tonight. I'm hoping to learn what the item is when I do finally finish it. Be proud of what you have accomplished so far. And don't get discouraged. Take it one quest at a time and before you know it people will be asking you for your quests instead of the other way around. They are the start of something really good and I have enjoyed trying them all.

These quests are rated: thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks for sending them to me.
ms_zelda_lady

MountainDrew023
04-07-2002, 03:30 PM
Thanks!

Looks like I got my work cut out for me... I've started fixing the bugs hopefully i'll get them all out. The Hitchhiker quest is on the list of quests for the bugbusters to test so i can't wait to see that get done. One bug I don'e know how to fix is the one in The Return of the Master Sword I don't know how to make the Title screen fixed( The Bomb shop bug) hmm:confused: The hedge maze should end at The mansion.
The Blue Quest is one of my favorites as well. All I have left to do are the castles so i can probably get it finished in a month.
In hitchhiker the room is to far to one side so I have to fix that.
The Return of the Master Sword has alot of bugs so The earliest i can finish it would be mid to late summer.
Well Thanks for the feedback
Just one more question...
Which one should I try to release first?

Anyway, Thanx

ms_zelda_lady
04-08-2002, 12:45 AM
Gosh they're all started out so good. Hmmmm..... How about either The Blue Quest or The Master Sword one. Actually any of them would be great. I'm not picky.

ms_zelda_lady

:thumbsup:

MountainDrew023
04-08-2002, 05:09 PM
Okay.

I forgot to post this earlier but I forgot to send the Mario Quest (The Saga of Mario I) So if anyone wants to try that one you can

Update I finished another castle on The Blue quest The Saga of Mario and The Hitchhiker Quest so enjoy

*b*
04-08-2002, 05:16 PM
I'd like to try them! put *all* of them in a zip file and send it to [email protected]

MountainDrew023
04-08-2002, 05:20 PM
I'll try but i've been having problems with AOL so tell me if you don't get them within a couple of days

UPDATE 9:13 YAY AOL IS WORKING!!!!!!!
I WAS ABLE TO GIVE THE QUESTS TO *b* AND SCTMORGAN!!!!! IT SHOULD WILL BE DONE TRANSFERING AT EXACTLY 9:26!!!!!

I HAVE A NEW VERSION OF THE SAGA OF MARIO I THAT HAS 3 LEVELS AND 5 OVERWORLDS

I AM HAPPY:) :) :)