PDA

View Full Version : What kind of April Fools joke did you pull on someone today

The Thing
04-01-2002, 09:06 PM
Mine was on my mom. I went on her work computer and downloaded a program that makes the start button jump away when the mouse gets near it. She frantically kept trying to click the start button until I told it was an april fools joke. She was a bit pissed at first then laughed off. What did you do?

MrCow
04-01-2002, 09:34 PM
Seeing as I find most april fools jokes stupid I didn't pull any. It's kinda immature and all that.

Rammstein
04-01-2002, 09:52 PM
I did nothing special for april fools... for me its just another normal day. I ate a lot of chocolate .. at work. Got me hyper a liltle.

But theres always some assholes around, the guy woh was supposed to work with me today came 15 mins late. He had his freind call over at 8:30am, saying that the guy had an accident and was in a critical state in the hospital, we where all worried like hell, me too.. I dint want to work alone :o (The guy Is an ass anyway) anyway at 9:15am he came to work yelling : APRIL FOOLS IM NOT DEAD!! Oh god did we yelled at him and I think he regrets it. Having a freind call at work saying you had a car accident and your in a critical state is just... lame.

Anyway Me I did nothing nasty and was not the victim of anything exept that *i got an accident* bad joke from an ass.

Dragon Omega
04-01-2002, 09:55 PM
I didn't pull anything today (unfortunately...hmph...) :mischief:

MrCow
04-01-2002, 10:13 PM
at what you just said dragon I thought you where gonna do something corny and just say april fools. god tis is one of the stupidest daays of the year.

Dragon Omega
04-01-2002, 10:17 PM
at what you just said dragon I thought you where gonna do something corny and just say april fools. god tis is one of the stupidest daays of the year.

I HAVE THE BIGGEST CORN IN THE WORLD IT IS ON MY LEFT FOOT...APRIL FOOLS!:mischief:

Paradox
04-01-2002, 10:23 PM
go to computerpranks.com its a funny site for jokes on somebodys computer

DemoQuestFan
04-01-2002, 11:30 PM
I thing April Fools is overrated and should be left for the little kids who love to play jokes

Dracula
04-02-2002, 01:42 AM
Wel, I was gonna put an animated GIF on my website, making people think it's a chat room, but they couldn't type anything while people were calling you a fag and chicks wanted to cyber you. Unfortuneatly, my computer froze before it saved, so I'm a bit pissed off. MY ENTIRE DAY SUCKED!!! There's my computer crashing, people calling me a liar on a serious topic of an explosion, my friend getting burnt up when trying to fix an El Comino, my TV won't work for video games anymore (mabe if I had AV cables...) and making myself look like an idiot forgetting it's April Fools, falling for everything here (especially TSA's jokes) I'm pretty pissed off right now, so take it easy on me... April Fool's just sucks for me. There are a few days that mean bad luck to me...

April Fools
Friday the 13
Sunday the 13
June 13
and pretty much any school day with all the ass holes I'm around.

so, while the day lasts a little longer for me... please, take it easy on me...

Dragon Omega
04-02-2002, 01:50 AM
Well, April Fool's day is pretty much over. It's only eight more minute's to midnight here. :mischief:

The Silent Assassin
04-02-2002, 05:48 AM
I had fun with the main page stories.