PDA

View Full Version : Should there be an LBHD V?

texasdex
04-01-2002, 06:12 PM
Stop reading this post and reply to the poll!

Menokh
04-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Yes, but wouldn't we have to somehow get PerfectGREG back here?

Raichu86
04-01-2002, 09:00 PM
There already is one, "Zolly Crap". But it's the same as LBHD 2 I believe.

PrfectGREG
04-04-2002, 07:48 AM
If I made a 5th it would be over this years summer time, and it would use thw LBHD4 tileset with diff animations. Also "Zolly Crap" is no longer a LBHD, I scraped the idea due to lack of time. A demo is still available. Oh and if your really looking forward to another LBHD then I just may make one, or I may start a new series... ;)

Raichu86
04-04-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
Oh and if your really looking forward to another LBHD then I just may make one, or I may start a new series... ;)

I'm not really looking forward to another LBHD, make a new series (and don't use Classic graphics). :D

PrfectGREG
04-04-2002, 04:09 PM
why are you all graphics nazis?

Classic are so much easier to work with. Everytime I try and make a quest using something other then classic I give up 1/2 way becasue its so frustrating. Setting up all the shit is so anoying. If I use anythin it will be an edited Revenge 2 tileset...;)

lol LBHD5: links space adventure... j/k

Pryme8
04-04-2002, 04:14 PM
NO! the first one was crap the second was was worse and the 3rd... i havent played becasue the first two sucked!!! Please spare us... now, lets nto waste thouse talents and think of a good idea for a game... that if you made would be the deal!

Raichu86
04-04-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
why are you all graphics nazis?

Classic are so much easier to work with. Everytime I try and make a quest using something other then classic I give up 1/2 way becasue its so frustrating.

Well I've had 16 bit graphics or better all my life. :tongue:

You didn't give up on LBHD 2 or Majora's Mask...

PrfectGREG
04-04-2002, 04:32 PM
Well all my non classic quests used New First, they r fairly easy to use.

I have tried many others that just anger me: Some LttP tiles, GBC tiles, a few non Zelda tiles. ect.

Pryme8: I hate the 2nd one myself. the first one is decent IMO, if u dont like it fine. Put trust me the 3rd and 4th ARE very good many people like them. Also try my non LBHD quests such as the Castel or Majoras Mask.

*note

I have not used ZC since Xmas when i finsihed LBHD4, I may never use ZC again. So for those of u who hate my work try and make your own Legacy hear at AGN and see how hard it is. Many people think LBHD..oh Perfect Greg. Or PG? didnt he make LBHD.

Peace out for now!

Pryme8
04-04-2002, 04:36 PM
well... cause i like you ill try 3 and 4

K-Teclis
04-05-2002, 09:31 AM
I liked 3 and 4!
Greg, start out a new series...
If you use R2 gp, please edit the OW pallettes...

Verbatim
04-06-2002, 12:31 AM
Whachu got against the R2 pallettes--they're absolutely gorgeous! That's one of the best pallettes ever used in any ZC ever! The colors are so rich and loveley. If they don't look good on your monitor--then adjust your monitor, because there's noting wrong with the pallette.

As far as LBHD--I thought LBHD1 was funny, two was annoying, and three just made me roll my eyes--I haven't tried out four, I just found out about it's existance now, since I'd disappeared for a couple months.

I love the castle quest though, it's made my list of ZC must-plays. If you haven't played Castle Quest, go to PG's site and download it--it's full of great side-scrolling action.