PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Discussion

Leon S. Kennedy
04-01-2002, 12:27 AM
Discuss Resident Evil. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

MottZilla
04-01-2002, 01:04 AM
Umm.. you'd have to start a conversation, not try to get someone else to.

So uhh... have any resident evil codes? Gameshark/PAR or otherwise?

LORD APOCALYPSE
04-01-2002, 06:20 AM
Well let's start talking.Where's daarkseid, i know he's a fan.

Ok, does anyone know what resi 4 will be about?

Who would win, Nemesis or Tyrant?

Grasshopper
04-01-2002, 12:20 PM
I heard a rumor that in the next RE movie, Nemesis will fight Mr. X. That'd be awesome. I heard Nemesis wins when he blasts Mr. X with a rocket.

Leon S. Kennedy
04-01-2002, 03:45 PM
Thats the same story i heard tooo. RE4 is supposed to come out in august. . . and i think it stars chris but im not sure...

Daarkseid
04-01-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Leon S. Kennedy
Thats the same story i heard tooo. RE4 is supposed to come out in august. . . and i think it stars chris but im not sure...

August 2002? That must be an unfounded rumor or something, because Capcom is supposedly slating that and future months to be the release dates for RE2, RE3, and RE:CV on the Gamecube. Then you also have Capcom's Resident Evil Network project which they're working on for the PS2's online capabilities.

The closest date for Resident Evil 4(an all new game) and Resident Evil Zero(ported from the GC) would definitely be more realistically speculated around 2003. I've even heard that RE4 may not even be out for the GC until sometime in 2004.

DarkDragoonX
04-02-2002, 01:05 AM
God damn, I hate Nemesis. WHY WON'T THE BASTARD JUST DIE ALREADY!?!? For what it's worth, I hat Jill Valentine, too. So, I shoot Nemesais several times with my good 'ol Magnum, and he falls over, unconscious. But then stupid ass Jill decides to run away. HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS! YOU COULD HAVE USED YOUR LIGHTER AND SET HIM ON FIRE! YOU COULD HAVE JUMPED UP AND DOWN ON HIS HEAD! BUT NOOOOOOOO, YOU DECIDE TO LET HIM RECOVER COMPLETELY, BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU LIKE BEING CHASED BY A NEARLY-INDESTRUCTIBLE CREATURE.

Sorry, I'm just a bit bitter about that.

mike5000
04-05-2002, 03:48 AM
RES-evil all stars says the Leon is the main charactor.

_EDIT_ I never really had a prob with the Nemesis but I only got to beat the game 2 times cuz my damn sisters friend fucked it up.. somehow and there are two grand-canyons on it.... so I cant play it no more...:cry:

Daarkseid
04-05-2002, 04:06 AM
Yeah, I must've beaten Re3: Nemesis 12 times trying to get all the different epilogues for the various characters. There wasn't one for Rebecca Chambers though... I wonder what happens to her.

K-Teclis
04-05-2002, 08:48 AM
Which RE game do you like best??

LORD APOCALYPSE
04-05-2002, 12:04 PM
My fav RE game is easily Nemesis! I haven't played right through CV yet but that's what the GC is for when it comes out:D