PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Uniforce of Hope(story)

bigjoe
03-31-2002, 08:42 PM
It was known throughout Hyrule that there were three Triforce, one of Courage, one of Wisdom, and one of Power. What was not known , however, was that there was a fourth peice , a peice that did not belong to the Triforce. This was the Uniforce of Dispair. It was sealed deep within the core of the Earth. Where no fool would dare go.

However, one fool did, and he took the Uniforce of Dispair back to the surface. Using its evil to power him , he crushed all of Hyrule and turned the bodies of his victims into hideous monsters , forming a powerful legion out of them..

In the final step of of his rise to power, this heartless soul placed the Uniforce of Dispair into the gap in the Triforce. As one peice , the newly created object could not exist in this universe. So it inverted its powers and quickly ejected the Uniforce.

Created was an abomination of true and utter evil , the Anti-Triforce, a Triforce composed of Corruption , Chaos, and Desolance. What was left of Hyrule instantly changed into chaotic, unsurvivable horror. The Master Sword shattered into thousands of peices, the Legendary Recorder melted , the Ocarina of Time burst into flames, and the seal to Ganon's prison was broken

Yet there was one thing that remained, a final ray of light through all the darkness. The newly created Uniforce of Hope. The being who unlocked the evil quickly smashed the Uniforce of Hope into 8 peices and hid it across the land in various temples ...

Yet there were survivers of the evil being's onslaught , though few. They scattered across the land and hid in caves , as well as the ruins of Hyrule Castle. A knight of the Hyrulian Royal Army, the only one left of his kind, took his sword to arms and set off to do the one thing he was born to do: Protect the Triforce.

KJAZZ
03-31-2002, 08:45 PM
Wow, is this planned to take the place of Legend of the Triforce Knight? :thumbsup: Great story.

bigjoe
03-31-2002, 08:48 PM
Thanks ...Its going to be a prequal to the Triforce Knight. I will post pics soon. Its going to be modified BS Zelda , with lots of new tiles and a new pallete.

Raichu86
03-31-2002, 09:38 PM
Awesome story! You thought it out for a while didn't you?

Menokh
04-01-2002, 07:48 AM
Sounds really cool.
I like thatkind of story, although I don't use them. Anyhow, I can't wait to see this quest.

obi
04-01-2002, 05:43 PM
I like it bigjoe, I can't wait to see the actual quest though...:D