PDA

View Full Version : AFA Title screen... Want some opinions.

Cronic
03-31-2002, 04:37 PM
I got bored so I fiddles around with it some. Any suggestions? I had thought about adding a back drop, but at the same time I'm kinda content.

(It's in the sig)

DarkFlameWolf
03-31-2002, 05:05 PM
O_O OMG, that's beautiful!

KJAZZ
03-31-2002, 05:27 PM
O_O

OMG, that's...awesome. :D

Your quest will surely be one to remember. Is there anywhere to go in the demo game you released earlier? I couldn't find anywhere to go..:(

Cronic
03-31-2002, 05:37 PM
heh, thanks guys. Tell me what ya think with thge black borber and the swords centered :)

As for the demo you have access to Tomb sections 1 and 2 as well as a small patch of overworld surrounding it. You did get a sword right?

Nick
03-31-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
I got bored so I fiddles around with it some.

You should get bored more often. ;)

I like the title screen.

KJAZZ
03-31-2002, 05:53 PM
heh, thanks guys. Tell me what ya think with thge black borber and the swords centered :)

As for the demo you have access to Tomb sections 1 and 2 as well as a small patch of overworld surrounding it. You did get a sword right?

Sword? :laughing:

Maybe you should help me out over AIM, I'm on right now, my SN is "SBKJAZZ" so go ahead and IM me. If not, then you could just say your SN so I contact you. Whichever. :shrug:

Cronic
03-31-2002, 06:06 PM
Well I can't get on AIM anytime soon, but on the island you start on there's enough money laying around to buy your sword... Look carefully ;)

And here's a map of roughly what the overworld holds. Still no end to tthe tomb.

http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/AFA_DEMO_MAP.GIF

MountainDrew023
03-31-2002, 06:15 PM
I like it but just a suggestion, Maybe you should make it look a little more high technology add stuff from the intro

Cronic
03-31-2002, 06:17 PM
I was wondering about maybe maybe setting up a bunch of animated tiles to reproduce the screen saver in the back ground (where it's currently dark red)

Be a lot of work though...

KJAZZ
03-31-2002, 06:24 PM
Well I can't get on AIM anytime soon, but on the island you start on there's enough money laying around to buy your sword... Look carefully ;)

Looks at map carefully.

D'oh! Okay, thx Darth, I'm an idiot sometimes, maybe I should look around more..:D

I was wondering about maybe maybe setting up a bunch of animated tiles to reproduce the screen saver in the back ground (where it's currently dark red)

Be a lot of work though...

It would be really cool, and once DN gets the bugs out of the new strings, maybe you could set it up on 2-3 screens perhaps? Just a couple of thoughts.

MountainDrew023
03-31-2002, 07:57 PM
That would look cool:) :)

I haven't used this in awhile->:confused: I better if i want to keep my sig:laughing:

Raichu86
03-31-2002, 10:10 PM
Wow, very nice. :thumbsup:

Cronic
03-31-2002, 11:04 PM
Ok... I couldnt get it to take a snap shot of the screen saver in action so that's out... But I would like to jazz it up a bit... any ideas?

MountainDrew023
03-31-2002, 11:09 PM
How about using random specs of colors that change quickly to get a computerized look

Cronic
04-01-2002, 03:36 AM
Before:
http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/AFA_Title.GIF

After:
http://absolutezeldaclassic.homestead.com/files/AGN/AFA_Title_B.GIF

I'm leaning towards the new one myself :)

K-Teclis
04-01-2002, 05:52 AM
The newer one looks quite better!
But you should get on using some Hi-tech tiles later!

Cronic
04-01-2002, 05:54 PM
Hmmm... Anyone know of a good game to find some sort of circuit board tiles from? A red circuit board effect would make it complete.