PDA

View Full Version : How did everyone's Easter go? for those who celebrate it

Yoshiman
03-31-2002, 11:31 AM
Well? What did ya get? I got some Reese's peanut butter eggs, jelly beans, suckers, 2 books, and a caramel egg!

Dragon Omega
03-31-2002, 11:34 AM
Well, so far I've been here all day. Here it's only 9:36 A.M.:mischief:

Masamune
03-31-2002, 11:55 AM
i got lots of candy and money:mischief:

MrCow
03-31-2002, 12:32 PM
I got a good amount of candy nothing else:(

Jigglysaint
03-31-2002, 04:00 PM
Too old for candy. I got a few eggs and a chocolate bunny. I also got somthing much better than candy, money, or anything else, and I need to share it with everybody.(not AIDS)

cyberkitten
03-31-2002, 04:17 PM
dammit! i missed out on the jelly beans!
i got peeps (3 kinds), reese's peanut butter eggs, reese's caramel peanut eggs, reese's cups, mini snickers, and a pretty hyacinth plant. and the obligatory easter socks ;)
our easter beagle was busy this year!

Foxy
04-01-2002, 02:30 AM
Me & JJ didn't get anything...we were both sick and stayed at home all day. :(

Tomorrow, however....HALF-OFF ALL EASTER CANDY, BABY!!!!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!!

Chronos
04-01-2002, 02:59 AM
Ah yes...the ceremonial rushing of Walgreens.

I got one of those Hobokinoseokfio sphere thingies to hang from my ceiling, and a bunch of those little chocolate eggs. I also got *gasp!* a remote control for my Vaio! It's just a regular remotey thing, but I now have a USB adapter to use for it!

AtmaWeapon
04-01-2002, 11:48 AM
I got a camera and a lot of school supplies because my parents think I'm middle-aged or something. I spent the latter half of the day with my g/f, and my time with her was the best Easter present I've ever had. She got me some candy. It was pleasant being at her family's house, her family is normal, much unlike mine. They were sober, there were no fights, no screaming spoiled babies that are hitting my brother with their toys because they know they won't get in trouble. I wish I had her family. LOL

Vane
04-01-2002, 12:02 PM
my easter chocolate bunnies didnt stand a chance. My basket was filled with dark chocolate bliss (milk chocolate's for wimps :tongue: ). i got a chocolate bunny whom i am in the middle of amputating , mauling and eating, creme eggs and a few dark chocolate bars and a flower

Rainman
04-01-2002, 12:38 PM
I got a big basket of candy and 65 bucks. Yay! :)

Elemental Knight
04-01-2002, 01:20 PM
http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/chronom_factor/sprites/HeruEaster.gif Mine wsa cool, but uneventful. No travel or anything, just candy and Breath of Fire I for the GBA. But I'm happy with it... except for this costume, it itches like hell and smells funny.

Dracula
04-01-2002, 01:25 PM
Well, I got Tootsie Rolls, Jelly Beans, Hershey Kisses, suckers, a 10 color mech-pen, a mini "Battle Bot" (guess the name of it *HINT* heavy weight champion of 2000, and matches up with my name) and my friend is lending me his Playstation, since mine got busted a while ago, and I need my dose of SOTN.

Jigglysaint
04-01-2002, 01:30 PM
Okay, I understand candy, but how the heck did money and toys become involved with Easter. It's like another Christmas!

So now we have the Santa Bunny and the Easter Clause.

We ARE too commercial. I only got candy because my mother wanted to get things, I would have been happy with nothing. Since I started going to church, Easter means a lot more now than it ever did. Not that I am against people giving presents, but why? BTW, I got a large stuffed Bulbasaur last year, but I wonder just how many kids got new games, toys, and clothing? I bet my friend in Toronto got a load of things(even though she is going through a tough period in her life(not period)).