PDA

View Full Version : I had to change my e-mail

Darunia
03-31-2002, 04:28 AM
Some freak discovered my secret answer to the secret question in my MSN account (And screwed me), so I have a new account: [email protected]

I hate those people :cry:
Well, what do you want!

Mander
03-31-2002, 06:06 AM
Just out of curiousity what was your secret question? It wasn't the name of a colour was it? Cause there was a warning about that.

Darunia
03-31-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by mander07
Just out of curiousity what was your secret question? It wasn't the name of a colour was it? Cause there was a warning about that.

The question was: From where comes the name "Kirby"?
The answer was "From a vacuum cleaner"
Wasn'ta colour. I thinked was a hard question. lol.

Mander
03-31-2002, 08:06 AM
No it wasn't that hard. I use questions and answers that have no connection. For example:
Question: What is your pets name?
Answer: Where sky meets sea.
Harder to guess that way.

Darunia
03-31-2002, 08:09 AM
same that I'm doing now. Or at least that I will do ;) )

Jemsee
03-31-2002, 09:18 AM
spelling words backwards also helps.

Only as an example:
Where comes milk?
woc.

Darunia
03-31-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Jemsee
spelling words backwards also helps.

Only as an example:
Where comes milk?
woc.

Or: Give an animal's name:

God (dog)

MrCow
03-31-2002, 10:32 AM
dude I usually end up forgetting my secret question lol. So I just hope it doesnt happen to you again.

Weirdguy
03-31-2002, 10:46 AM
Hint hint, don't use questions that just anybody could figure out, like the Kirby one. It has to be special knowledge that only you know (and don't act like you're the only person in the world who knows that Kirby came from a vaccuum cleaner). In fact, my little sisters could probably answer that question, because they love "The Brave Little Toaster" with the appliances that come to life, and one of them is a vaccuum named Kirby. Use something that only you would know about, such as a name or something along those lines. Remember, whatever you do, it must be completely unique to yourself. Or, use the question with the unrelated answer, that sounds like a good idea, too.