PDA

View Full Version : Sid Meiers Sim Golf . . . . .

Leon S. Kennedy
03-31-2002, 02:14 AM
I am aslo a fan of sim golf and if anyone knows any good sim golf web pages can you please send me a link.

Thankl You!

Leon S. Kennedy
03-31-2002, 08:23 PM
How about it anyone knows anything about sim golf or has anything for sim golf just say it or show it. . . Thanks. . . .

Saffith
03-31-2002, 08:43 PM
SimGolf. Yes. Been meaning to get that. Hope they fixed most of the little problems in the demo version.
Only useful thing I know about that is that holding Shift and Equals ( + ) gives you more money and landmarks. And Equals alone reduces your money.

Daarkseid
03-31-2002, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately, Leon, there is a no double posting rule on these forums. If you need to add something but just posted, you can use the edit button. Otherwise, most other uses for double posting, such as bumping a topic back up to the top, are not permissible.

Paradox
03-31-2002, 09:32 PM
ooo a 31-post newbie breaks rule #1... oh well...

and isnt sim golf created by Maxis? (along with all the other sim ___ games) sid meier stuff is only civilization and alpha centauri i thought... and why does he need his name in the game title!?

MrCow
03-31-2002, 10:07 PM
And why must you ask so many questions paradox. The whole purpose of life is to well screw you:):)

Leon S. Kennedy
03-31-2002, 10:37 PM
K sorry for the double post. . . and i dont think that sim golf is made by maxis i think it is made by Sid Meiers who is seperate from maxis. . . . If you want Sim Golf you can download it from kazaa, and its the whole version with sounds, Thats where i got mine and it is great!

Chronos
04-01-2002, 01:10 AM
Where is this Kazaa? I played the demo...and I want the full game!

Leon S. Kennedy
04-01-2002, 02:37 PM
Go to www.Kazaa.com (http://www.kazaa.com) and dowload kazaa. then search under software for "Sim Golf" it will pop up then click it to download. . . . . .