PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh!!

laughing1989
03-31-2002, 01:59 AM
Ok....i haven't been here in a while, since I found my lost setup file to ZC v. 1.90. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??? Whats up with new stuff? Is this asking too much? I NEED HELP! I need the latest version, fast! Anyone???:eek: :confuse2:

C-Dawg
03-31-2002, 02:52 AM
CONGRATULATIONS! You win the Laziest And Most Blind Newbie award! One would think that the thread DIRECTLY BELOW YOURS, which prominently declares :

Download the ZC (Windows/Dos) beta 139 today!

...would catch the eye of anyone who was looking for a the latest version. Apparently this is assuming too much.

Granted, it doesnt come with the editor, but it describes how to get it. Did you even look at this before you posted? No, no you didnt. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

-C

plith
03-31-2002, 06:23 AM

I uh...

I...

*shy*

I, um.....

I get--
I get my versi----
I get my versions... of ZC... from... http://www.zeldaclassic.com

I dunno...

It just works for me.

Ya know?

EDIT: BTW, I can't see how hard it would be for you to have checked there first. I mean, you found your old account and this board easily enough... Maybe I just put too much faith in the general mental abilities of humanity.

Hermit
03-31-2002, 09:29 AM
:odd:

laughing1989
03-31-2002, 11:46 AM
umm...I did check that thread. I did try 139. It doesn't work for me. I heard about 144. I wondered if they were the latest ones. I made a new thread to check. Then everyone hates me....I don't get it. You think I'm stupid, but I checked the whole place overnight just to make sure that I didn't miss any versions since I lost the setup file to ZC 1.90. I ask for help, you call me an idiot. I was just making sure. "sigh"......it is always like this these days..."yawn"..:darkmage:

C-Dawg
03-31-2002, 02:31 PM
You should have told us that you had tried 139, and there was a problem with it. As the thread states, 139 is the latest version out there right now for you.

-C

plith
03-31-2002, 04:35 PM
Like I said: http://www.zeldaclassic.com
If it's not on there, it ain't official. Betas are usually for beta testers.