PDA

View Full Version : The latest concerning me...

Cyclone
03-31-2002, 01:22 AM
The good news: I have a job! :D

The bad news: I have a job. :shrug:

Basically, I now work from 5:00 to 10:00 Monday to Friday, upon completion of training for my new job. And that means I may sometimes not come online in the evenings to grace you, esp. in chat and such. Also, anything I have in terms of projects and jobs here will be delayed over the next month, due to the fact that I write seven exams in one week right at the end of the month. So yeah, I'm a busy guy...

You'll still see me from school, but I won't be talking live to you guys many a time. I'm not leaving AGN, but I may be slightly less active for a while.

But I'll be sure to visit on April 3, you have my word on that. Wouldn't miss my anniversary. :)

NEway, I start my new job on Monday, April 1 (April Fool's Day, bad omen). Wish me luck. If all goes well, I'll pass all of my courses, keep my job, and will be able to grace you in the evenings starting again at the end of April. :)

Cyclone
[email protected]

balzac
03-31-2002, 01:26 AM
I'm a firm believer in omens ('cause they're always right).

KJAZZ
03-31-2002, 01:28 AM
Well LORDCRONIC...er...Lord Cronic.....uhm....Darth Cronic..Oh yeah, thats it.

Ahem..

Darth Cronic (LORDCRONIC) registered on April 1st, and see how he turned out! :blah: ;)*

*Note: This means good and bad, he was a lowly newbie...with a dream...he called it...AZC...he rose to the rank of Senior Moderator, and fights for AGN..although he was "Bluntman" the drug dealer as well..

So in a nutshell...Cyclone...don't do drugs. :)

DarkFlameWolf
03-31-2002, 01:30 AM
THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! :angry:

Cyclone
03-31-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! :angry:

No it doesn't. It's only for a month that I am so...well, stressed might be a good word.

Cyclone
[email protected]

Overlord
03-31-2002, 10:55 AM
Well good luck :thumbsup:

I gotta get ME a job, which at present is like trying to get an Afghan to see sense :shrug: Just not possible.

But maybe one day, we'll miss your continued presence Cyc.

Dragon Omega
03-31-2002, 11:15 AM
Good luck, and Bob speed.:mischief:

Hermit
03-31-2002, 11:27 AM
We'll do our best to hold the fort down :)

Jemsee
03-31-2002, 11:44 AM
Good luck.

My son just applied at a store going out of business.
Duh, right?
Not really, the chain store is closing and a lot of people quit and they need the help bad, so its only for about 6 weeks but it's a job.

MrCow
03-31-2002, 12:34 PM
oh poor cyclone and jusst like plith I know your real name has to be cyclone it's the only thing that makes sense.

JayeM
03-31-2002, 01:59 PM
Um, my parents were married on April Fool's Day...that worked out well, so maybe it's a good omen. :)

Jigglysaint
03-31-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by JayeM
Um, my parents were married on April Fool's Day...that worked out well, so maybe it's a good omen. :)

Just look at your custom title.

obi
03-31-2002, 04:15 PM
GOOD LUCK TOMOROW CYCLONE!

from time to time I give out bad omens, I can actually say that this is actually A GOOD omen, believe me...:D

G'd L'k Cyc' in those exhams as well.

The Silent Assassin
03-31-2002, 09:36 PM
Now that Cyclone is out of the picture...just need to off DC and Daarkseid...

Cyclone
03-31-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
Now that Cyclone is out of the picture...just need to off DC and Daarkseid...

I'm not out of the picture; just may not be here sometimes. I'll try to visit at least every other day, even if only to post a couple of times on those occasions. And I'm still running the contest, so there's that...

Cyclone
[email protected]

K-Teclis
04-01-2002, 05:30 AM
Well Cyc.. that means the cqcontest members won't get the beta... :cry:

Oh, yeah! Good luck in the job!!