PDA

View Full Version : I just rented Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Rijuhn
03-30-2002, 02:42 AM
Man, this game is good. I do agree that the camera angle can be a pain sometimes, but it's nessecary to add to the difficulty, take for example the truck that chases you at the end of level one.

I love how responsive the controls are too. Sonic and Knuckles are so smooth to control, it's like butter, only I'm playing it, get it? This is one of the better games on the GCN, and I've waited for it for awhile now. It's one of the few games on GCN worth playing, or buying (RE hurry up).

And the Chao (how is that pronounced?) things is cool, but I still haven't gotten the hang of it.

I'm going to play it some more (I love mid-night gaming, it's so fucking fun for some reason.)

Masamune
03-30-2002, 04:42 PM
it's pronounced chow. i like the one for dreamcast better.

Rijuhn
03-30-2002, 04:54 PM
Really, why did you like the DC one better? Isn't the GCN a direct port? And I was sure that's how you pronounce chao, so I was right.

Tails151
04-03-2002, 01:58 PM
The Gamecube version is a port of the Dreamcast one, with added things thrown in, and various improvements on the sound/graphics. My only real complaint about it is that they took out Big the Cat...

The Chao Karate is pretty cool... I have a Shadow (Hedgehog, not ninja) Chao that can win all of it... The Chao are definitely improved from the Dreamcast version, even if the Chao Doctor is now braindead.

Teilyr
04-03-2002, 09:58 PM
Personally, I'm glad they took out Big. I had enough of him after SA1... What a pointless endeavor his whole quest was. Not to mention that music that made me cringe everytime it played. :shakeno: I've yet to play SA2, as I still can't afford a gc, but I've seen it at Gameworld, and it looked pretty damn nice.

zeldafreak
04-03-2002, 10:19 PM
I dont have GC, but I here that SA2 is better for it than DC. I dont know, but I own a DC, and it sucks...

MottZilla
04-04-2002, 12:15 AM
I own a DC, and it rules.

zeldafreak
04-04-2002, 01:08 AM
I dont know if its just me or what though. It can be cool, but its ashame it went out of biz. Well, sort of went out of biz anyways, but they stoped manufacturing new games! :( All well I suppose...