PDA

View Full Version : Everyone will want it...

MasterSwordUltima
03-29-2002, 10:07 PM
Ever try making MegaMan Link sprites...not EASY! Could someone wip me up a nice set, I've tried 3 different times...all crap, so I deleted the quest, and I was really pissed...then I thought, oh yeah, theres a board for this! So here I am, and I'll asking for a megaman link set, please? :(

JayeM
03-29-2002, 11:32 PM
I think there's one at the Tileshop...

MasterSwordUltima
03-30-2002, 01:27 AM
Nope, I looked all over, there isn't a MegaMan Link set. There is a Knuckles one even, but no MegaMan...could someone out there help me....please?

Warlock
03-30-2002, 01:55 AM
Wasn't someone working on a MM quest way back when?

GuitarmanTim
03-30-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Warlock
Wasn't someone working on a MM quest way back when?

yeah I remember that too, that was a long time ago though, I doubt any1 is still working on an MM tileset/quest.

MasterSwordUltima
03-31-2002, 02:52 AM
Well this really sucks...I get back into the mood to make a quest, only to find out I can't do to my lack of good tilemaking skills...and lack of good tiles...

C-Dawg
03-31-2002, 02:58 AM
Whine whine whine.

If you want to make a new tileset, just edit a preexisting one. You want MegaMan tiles? Ok, well, start with a Link tile. Edit his clothes away. Try not to be distracted by the thought of Link's smooth manhood, and use the template of this naked Link to build Megaman. That'll ensure your proportions are right for a Zelda-style game. The essentials for Megaman are just his funny hat with white dots, big ol' eyes, light blue body suit with dark blue arm bands, boots, and jock strap.

I mean, c'mon. You can do this.

-C

MasterSwordUltima
03-31-2002, 05:01 PM
Well..I'm going to try to upload my first attempt, and my latest...just hold on so you can see why I was whining.

DragonCommander
03-31-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Try not to be distracted by the thought of Link's smooth manhood

That's sick.
Still sound advice (though it can be done without the editing away of clothes :eyebrow: ...

K-Teclis
04-01-2002, 06:42 AM
Has someone nacked Link tiles to edit them?
I won't draw them my own
I'm afraid of doing such a gay job...

DragonCommander
04-02-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Try not to be distracted by the thought of Link's smooth manhood

Ahem...
You really are ignorant, if you whine "I'm afraid of the human body..." How are you ever going to have sex with that attitude?! :D

MasterSwordUltima
04-02-2002, 05:02 PM
Who would want to have sex with a video game sprite made in 1988?

*b*
04-05-2002, 05:54 PM
I've got some, I sent them to "Big Andy", I think... if not, I'll try to upload them, but, you know my luck with uploading stuff:(