PDA

View Full Version : I won't be on as often

jman2050
03-29-2002, 01:07 PM
Unfortunetely, because of extenuating circumstances, I will only be able to access AGN from the school computers, meaning my posting constancy will severely drop. In short: I cannot use my computer for a while. Don't take this wrong, any and all responsibilities I have to live up to will continue (I have to find someway to access CGI101 from the school computers :cry: ). I just will not be here for a while. Catch me in chat if you can though as there is a very minute chance I can still do that. Just wanted to let you all know.

Earth To Austin
03-29-2002, 01:34 PM
I won't be on as often

*me takes out a sharp object*

how will i go on without you?:(

*makes a gash in chest*

noooooooooooo

*soaks his hand in his own blood and then writes "jman2050", in blood on the floor, then dies*

obi
03-29-2002, 01:38 PM
Get back soon jman2050.;)

jman2050
03-29-2002, 05:13 PM
This will be one of the few days get to come here, and even then I just have to browse. What I really don't like is that I'm going to miss the MPQ questions :mad: . Not only that, but I will have a lot of trouble living up to thos eresponsibilities I have.

Oh well, that's what you get for disobeying your parents (I hate being 15 :rolleyes: )

inori
03-29-2002, 05:41 PM
Hey jman, the MPQ game isn't going anywhere. We'll still be asking MPQ questions when you get back. You'll just have to catch up a little bit... :D

Jigglysaint
03-29-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by jman2050
This will be one of the few days get to come here, and even then I just have to browse. What I really don't like is that I'm going to miss the MPQ questions :mad: . Not only that, but I will have a lot of trouble living up to thos eresponsibilities I have.

Oh well, that's what you get for disobeying your parents (I hate being 15 :rolleyes: )

I hate to say this, but does this happen to do with religion?

Sometimes, some people don't really want their children to pick up "different" beliefs over the internet.

Failing that, what did you do to get into the doghouse?