PDA

View Full Version : Sword of Oricon Redux

The Silent Assassin
03-29-2002, 12:06 AM
I couldn't call it "Special Edition" because for you fools who actually know better, I already MADE a SE.

So, this is the official thread of the redux. I am porting it to ZC Win, and it will use New1st tiles. It is 5% done, and I will post screens of it when I can.

Stupid story from before:

After Ganon's fall in A Link to the Past, he retreated to his underworld dwellings, plotting his revenge. Apparently, Link decided to go off on some of his own adventures, but one day received disturbing news that Hyrule had been invaded.

Ganon's forces had conquered the land, and on top of that, the Master Sword was stolen by the Brotherhood of Underworld monsters. Ganon now had the Triforce of Power and Wisdom, and hoped to lure Link to attain the Triforce of Courage.

However, without the Master Sword, Link knew it was hopeless. However, the elder Sahasrahala (spelling...I never could spell this fool's name) comes to Link and reveals that there is a sword more powerful than the Master Sword. The Sword of Oricon, forged by the God Oricon, who ordered the three Goddesses Nayru, Farore, and Din to create Hyrule.

However, Link needed to reclaim the Triforce of Courage, his frament of the whole, in order to claim it. So Link set off to reclaim the Triforce of Courage and retrieve the Sword of Oricon, confront Ganon, and stop him from conquering Hyrule once again.

Little did Link know he was being used to accomplish a task for a much dire force than the King of Evil himself...

KJAZZ
03-29-2002, 01:22 AM
Sounds cool! :D

I'll be sure to play it, I played the old one.

I wish oldbies would recreate their quests..

Bigjoe's Trifoce Knight..
Warlock's Ganon's Return..
Meta's "interesting" Meta Chronicles quest..

Among others.

I have 3/4 of your quests TSA, the one I'm missing is bloodline. Oh well..

The Silent Assassin
03-29-2002, 03:26 AM
Alpha 0.01 (http://www.armageddongames.com/images/tsa/oricon.qst)

Level 1 done, part 1 of overworld done.

K-Teclis
03-29-2002, 05:52 AM
I download it... NOW

The Silent Assassin
03-29-2002, 05:57 AM
Oh yeah, this is for the ZC Win Beta 135 build.

VGWarrior
03-29-2002, 10:32 AM
Sheesh......

What is it with people only making quests on the latest beta builds that most people don't have?

TSA, please either make it for beta 104 or wait for someone to post the ZC (not ZQ) part of beta 1XX so we can download it.

Raichu86
03-29-2002, 11:52 AM
Sounds cool. :D Try to make your caves look awesome this time, they looked kinda weird in the wrong colorsets in the BS version.

obi
03-29-2002, 12:22 PM
Is it me or are all quests getting bigger now or somink else? Mine is still in it's hundreds...
well it should work with the Contest beta. I'm have some fun now!

The Silent Assassin
03-29-2002, 12:36 PM
Caves are fine. I said the quest uses New1st Fixed tiles.