PDA

View Full Version : He here?

Dechipher
03-28-2002, 07:32 PM
I noticed that MANDRAG GANON is still a moderator of GED. Has he come back????? Cause if he's not....well, I mean... I spend a lot of time in GED...and I'd try realy hard...

The Silent Assassin
03-28-2002, 07:36 PM
Well, if the staff wants you, you'll be selected.

Me...I think I won't be a mod anytime soon because everyone wants to see me hit 10,000 posts...and see what happens.

Daarkseid
03-28-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Dechipher
I noticed that MANDRAG GANON is still a moderator of GED. Has he come back????? Cause if he's not....well, I mean... I spend a lot of time in GED...and I'd try realy hard...

He's still a moderator because nobody has replaced him yet, and considering the low level of traffic that the E! forum sees, he'll likely not be replaced for a while.

Dechipher
03-28-2002, 07:46 PM
actualy.... TSA would be a better mod for there...i see him post there a lot... but still....MANDRAG's not doing too good of a job there... :lol:

but...I also see why there would not need be mods there...no one ever spams of flames.....

Mak-X
03-28-2002, 07:52 PM
GED is the excitement of my forum life.

Dechipher
03-29-2002, 10:17 AM
*ahem*

yes, well, I mean...not too many mods...

AtmaWeapon
03-29-2002, 10:43 AM
Heh. Rule #1 of getting a mod spot: Asking to be a mod, except in very specific circumstances, usually lowers your chances of becoming a mod.

Dechipher
03-29-2002, 11:29 AM
Yeah, buit if i dont ask, thedy wont even consider me... I mean, they dont jsut appoint people..you have to aks.

Why would they just appoint someone on their own?? I mean, its not like they pick someone themselves... :laughing:

Breaker
03-29-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Dechipher
Yeah, buit if i dont ask, thedy wont even consider me... I mean, they dont jsut appoint people..you have to aks.

Why would they just appoint someone on their own?? I mean, its not like they pick someone themselves... :laughing:

Yes, we do pick people ourselves...and not the ones that ask in public.

Dechipher
03-30-2002, 01:33 PM
Breaker, it was a joke. I do that a lot. Get used to it.

Besides, most admins are too busy changing people's custom titles. They wouldn't have been paying too much attention to GED's moderation, unless someone spoke up.

Mak-X
03-30-2002, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
GED is the excitement of my forum life.

GED is pretty much a self-cleaning forum. I think with Starkist, QueenXaviera and myself, its watched enough. Though if Mandrag were to get replaced, I think it should be with someone who is already a mod or who likes posting there a lot.