PDA

View Full Version : Earthbound Petition

Mak-X
03-28-2002, 01:36 AM
IGNcube linked to www.starmen.net 's new petition for more Mother games. From the looks of it they just want to express interest in Mother/Earthbound in general in hopes of getting a new game. I think the best first step is Nintendo making Earthbound and Mother for Game Boy Advance. They should sell enough with people being familar with Ness from Smash Bros (same with Fire Emblem). I think rereleasing Earthbound would generate more interest in the series for Mother 3. There was a recent interview with Miyamoto and some Nintendo guys and they hinted or mentioned Mother 3.

http://starmen.net/petition/

dO iT FoR MR. SaTUrN!! B@ING!

The Silent Assassin
03-28-2002, 01:45 AM
I am sure you will get one here...as well as Fire Emblem (didn't we get one for GBA?)

mrz84
03-28-2002, 11:02 PM
sign the petition everyone! this could lead to better things! as stated by TSA, this could casue the big N to release preiviously japanese only games to GBA. ive already signed and show my support! :kawaii:

Daarkseid
03-28-2002, 11:18 PM
I signed it, because I regard Earthbound for the SNES to be the greatest RPG I've ever played. Even better than any of the Final Fantasies I deem so precious that I regard Square as infallible. I've even made an effort to play the illegal prototype ROM of Earthbound for the NES, finishing it to the end.

I've now got something to put in my signature.

Mak-X
03-29-2002, 02:04 AM
I just signed it. Yeesh, 150 characters with spaces isn't enough! I wrote to much at first.

They already have 9064 of the 30,000 signatures that they need.

I think they should have a banner with Mr. Saturn. Maybe even a banner about SSBM "You know Ness in SSBM? Help him get his own game!"

AlexMax
03-29-2002, 09:32 AM
I signed it.

Why?

The monkey told me to.

Artevoi
03-29-2002, 10:11 AM
I'm not an Earthbound-o-manic like some of you seem to be, but I still signed it, because EB's a great game.

Also, the monkey said so. :goofy:

DarkDragoonX
03-29-2002, 12:06 PM
Singed!

Why?

Because EarthBound (which sounds a LOT better than "Mother," BTW) is your sub-diety, beotch.

Daarkseid
03-29-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Singed!

Why?

Because EarthBound (which sounds a LOT better than "Mother," BTW) is your sub-diety, beotch.

No... it is your GOD... be... otch. Yeah.

DarkDragoonX
03-29-2002, 10:46 PM
No no, Lunar is your god, therefore EarthBound has to be demoted to a sub-diety.

Mak-X
03-29-2002, 10:56 PM
mR. SaTUrN w@RShiping aND g@DbeING EaRTHb@oUNd mORe THaN LuNAr B@oING! m@tHEr bETTer z@@M!

mrz84
03-29-2002, 10:56 PM
whatever floats your boat. :kawaii:

Daarkseid
03-30-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
No no, Lunar is your god, therefore EarthBound has to be demoted to a sub-diety.

I think you give Lunar way too much credit. I think you were probably on some euphoria inducing drug when you played both games, which now causes you associate Lunar with unnaturally high levels of euphoria one might normally have when playing a good game(like I did with Earthbound when I stayed up for two whole nights to play it).

AlexMax
03-30-2002, 01:56 PM
Actually, Lunar is a kickass game.

No more out of you Daarkseid.