PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to General Bitching?

china
03-27-2002, 10:28 PM
I realized it was gone a long time ago, but I just got around to asking. I liked General Bitching. :( :cry:

Menokh
03-27-2002, 10:32 PM
When they switched to VB, it got a little fucked. That combined with the fact that it was nothing but spam and trouble caused WarLord to decide not to bring it back.
I think we are better off without it. It caused far to many problems.

Cronic
03-27-2002, 10:37 PM
heh, don't worry though as I'm currently working on a forum "Fight Club" that would allow anyone here to visit, post, and enjoy while keeping thier usernames etc... it would be a lot like AG with it's own setup mind you, and no mods... no admins... no one any better than anyone else... no power struggles. Just good clean fun bashin the fuck out of each other...

Someone has offered to host it, but I haven't contacted him yet. I hope to have this up and running in a couple of weeks or so.

Cyclone
03-27-2002, 10:50 PM
It was bitched out of existance. Since then, Glenn has converted Knights Templar Cathedral to a forum allowable of mild amounts of flaming.

Please, however, don't go berserk. :)

Cyclone
[email protected]

Cronic
03-27-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
It was bitched out of existance. Since then, Glenn has converted Knights Templar Cathedral to a forum allowable of mild amounts of flaming.[/email]

:rolleyes:

That's all well and good for people who wanna solve thier problems, but what we need is a place to have fun at the expense of others.

Most of you are in school so you can't tell me it isn't part of the cycle.

Being allowed to verbally rape people should be a right here at AG.

Survival of the fittest.

inori
03-27-2002, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
heh, don't worry though as I'm currently working on a forum "Fight Club" that would allow anyone here to visit, post, and enjoy while keeping thier usernames etc... it would be a lot like AG with it's own setup mind you, and no mods... no admins... no one any better than anyone else... no power struggles. Just good clean fun bashin the fuck out of each other...

Someone has offered to host it, but I haven't contacted him yet. I hope to have this up and running in a couple of weeks or so.

DC ... weren't you working on this some time ago? Just thought I remembered hearing you mention something about it before. (And I'm too lazy to go dig it up.)

Cronic
03-27-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by inori

DC ... weren't you working on this some time ago? Just thought I remembered hearing you mention something about it before. (And I'm too lazy to go dig it up.)

Yup, but it fell to the back burner. now I have more free time as i rot away in this livin hell I grudgingly call my day to day life... Hmm I think I'll go work on it right now actually...

Mander
03-27-2002, 11:26 PM
I liked GB. It was probably the most entertaining forum here. It was also good that you didn't have to bite your tongue and you could say what you wanted to without fear of being banned.

Now all the interesting threads get closed.

china
03-28-2002, 02:26 AM
I hardly ever post in the forums anymore, so I wouldn't really care if I was banned for a while. Whenever I do post I don't give a fuck what I say anymore, but it was a lot funner with everyone that way. General Bitching is where I started my most popular topic: Masturbation.