PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting a GBA so...

NerdWarrior
03-27-2002, 06:30 PM
What 2 games should I get?

Mak-X
03-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon is a must have.

I hear Golden Sun (RPG) and Advance Wars (Strategy) are good.
Breath of Fire was a decent rpg for SNES.

Daarkseid
03-27-2002, 06:35 PM
I would say Golden Sun and Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, if you share my tastes in videogames, that is.

vegeta1215
03-27-2002, 06:45 PM
I agree with the others so far, and I'd add Mario Kart Super Circuit. Awesome game. Plus any of the Mario Advances.

Golden Sun is good, but far too short. I'd go for Breath of Fire if I were you (and I were looking for an RPG). Also, don't count out The Oracle Zeldas. Sure, they were GBC games, but they look and play perfectly on GBA (I'd recommend Seasons over Ages for those two)

Brasel
03-27-2002, 07:21 PM
Super Mario Advanced 1 or 2 are also good options.

NerdWarrior
03-27-2002, 07:28 PM
I think I'll go with Golden Sun, because I think BoF isn't all that good. Mario kart sounds fun, because it's driving. (Seriously, people think that those "driving" games on calcs are fun...)

Arcayn
03-28-2002, 07:13 AM
Good choices. I own Castlevania, Golden Sun and F-Zero myself. The first two are must-haves, the latter is an okay game, but I wouldn"t recommend it. If you want a racing game, Mario Kart is the way to go.

By the way, I don't like Breath of Fire either.. I played part 2 on the Snes and wasnt impressed. It's slow and boring as hell. I didn't even bother with 1...