PDA

View Full Version : All I need to know about life, I learned from a cow...

Cyclone
03-27-2002, 05:58 PM
I saw this in the style of the kindergarden thing, hanging on the wall. Copied down each line, and came here to post.

Wake up in a happy mooo-d
Don't cry over spilled milk
When chewing your cud, remember there's no fat, no calories, no cholesterol, and no taste
The grass is greener on the other side of the fence
Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on
Seize every opportunity and milk it for all it's worth
It's better to be seen and not herd
Honor thy fodder and thy modder and all your udder relatives
Never take any bull from anybody
Always let them know who's the bossy
Stepping on cowpies brings good luck
Black and white is always an appropriate fashion statement
Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day
And remember...life is always easier when you take the bull by the horns

:D

Cyclone
[email protected]

kariqual_insanity
03-27-2002, 07:15 PM
*lol* That's pretty clever.:kawaii: I wish I would of had something like that in my kindergarten class to cheer me up with a giggle.

Raichu86
03-27-2002, 07:53 PM
Why were you in a kindergarten room? :odd:

MrCow
03-27-2002, 08:40 PM
hey my great great great ancestor grandfather cow wrote that...:laughing: god I wish I still had my old username, mr.cow..

KJAZZ
03-28-2002, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by One-Legged Angel
hey my great great great ancestor grandfather cow wrote that...:laughing: god I wish I still had my old username, mr.cow..

Ask an admin (Glenn seems to be helpful nowadays) and maybe they can get you a new password for that account, maybe people will respect you if you have an older username. Then again..:laughing:

obi
03-28-2002, 02:19 PM
Hmmm, the government seems t not mind freely telling all of the 'liitle' people the meaning of life, but if you ask, you'ed probally have to pay for it...:laughing:

Why were you in a kindergarten room?

DarkDragoonX
03-28-2002, 02:25 PM
All I need to know about life, I learned when I saw the video of the whale on the oregon coast that the highway division blew up with dynamite.

Tygore
03-28-2002, 08:01 PM
Uh, I was in a kindergarten room today...
And that was there...

I think you lie about being from Canada.

Fiyerstorm
03-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Those classrom insprational posters are funny. My math teacher has all of her walls covered with those. I'm sick of seeing those Wal-Mart wearing brats!