PDA

View Full Version : Kevin's quest(My BS-3rd)

TAD
03-27-2002, 04:56 AM
Hi,
I don't know where I can get a wallet , therefore I can't buy super bombs which I run out of!!

Also, where is a flipper which is said to be found at L 2 Dunsion??

I am looking forward to any advice. Thank you.

Sincerely,
TAD

VGWarrior
03-27-2002, 07:38 AM
The only comment I can make (since I haven't played the quest in a LONG time) is about the Super Bombs.

For the most part, if you find them, only use them on gray bushes.

There is one super bomb that you will use inside a cave; you will know when because a Super Bomb appears on that screen.

One more thing......is this one with profanity or without? I believe the one without is less buggy.

TAD
03-28-2002, 07:49 PM
Thank you for advice. Yes, superbombs are very useful!!

I found wallet,and indeed completed a quest last night .

By the way , I still can't get the 4th sword although I know where it is. I guess because I only have 15 hearts( One heart container is missing)....

The old man say,' Take it, jerk. If you don't , you will force me to kick your head in'.... I tried all I can do..

TAD

KJAZZ
03-28-2002, 08:38 PM
You can't.

This was made pre-1.90 and when the master sword was placed as a special item in a room, (a guy gives it to you) you needed any amount of hearts to get it. But in 1.90 Dark Nation decided to throw in a new max default to get the master sword, which is 21 hearts. This is actually in the 1.90 patch. When 1.92 is released, you will be able to change the amount. I don't know why he changed it without telling, it made a lot of old quests impossible..

Solution? Re-install 1.90. That should do the trick, but DON'T use the patch on it.

Sr Men 72 KG Cox Four
04-04-2002, 11:04 PM
Sorry for not checking on this more often.....yeah, the 4th sword is supposed to just be available if you find the room...oh well. The wallet is 4 screens east of the starting point...(waterfall)

I'm slowly working on another quest, but it will take a little while...the overworld consists of 2 actual overworld maps and various dungeons, so it will take a good while still.

If you want a demo, email me at [email protected]

Kevin