PDA

View Full Version : print screen + windows screen saver/wall papering issues

Cronic
03-26-2002, 09:57 PM
Ok they may be petty-ish, but are worth looking into.

When in the Windows version if you have wall paper that is set to cycle it seems to wanna screw up the Zquest and ZC screen to really dull opake coloring. Also it will make the wall papaer stretch down in zsize (I can only assume it's due to a difference in resolution while the wall paper makes the switch.

Print screen key also does not work in the windows version and that can be very valuable when snapping a screen that won't allow you to hit the etc menu or use the quick key screen grab (F11 or 12).

Just superficial issues I guess, but the coloring thing really does suck... your lucky if you can see to save. I'd send a pic, but the printscreen and quick keys won't pick it up.

OS = 98

Chronos
03-27-2002, 12:11 AM
I can confirm this on my 95 Vaio...I had a funny color issue.

DemoQuestFan
03-27-2002, 12:14 AM
Personally..I never heard of "cycling wallpaper"

but now I know to stay away from it if I ever come across it.

Dark Nation
03-27-2002, 10:25 AM
Webshots does cycling wallpaper. It is a blight on society. It sucks up resources. It's one of the pet peeves of us technicians where I work. :angry:

Cronic
03-27-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Dark Nation
Webshots does cycling wallpaper. It is a blight on society. It sucks up resources. It's one of the pet peeves of us technicians where I work. :angry:

Lol man... I only brought this up cause my wife yelled at me when it happened... the print screen is an issue though, but you hit the nail on the head... web shots.

and yes I do hate them.