PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday plith!

KJAZZ
03-26-2002, 08:45 PM
Yep, just noticed this. Happy Birthday to the best gold Kefka around.

plith! plith! plith! plith!

Have a great 15th birthday!

You're probably too busy stuffing your face with cake to say anything, but again, Happy Birthday!

PrinceMSC
03-26-2002, 09:11 PM
Happy Birthday plith!;)
I think there is another thread of plith's birthday. But if you read the topic, you would have know idea it was a birthday post to plith.:shy:

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

plith
03-26-2002, 09:33 PM
Yeah, that was posted by One-Legged Angel. Friend of mine, IRL. Ah well. No, I didn't get cake. I'm Catholic and gave up chocolate, candy, and video game consoles for Lent. Which ends Sunday :tongue:.

Didn't really get a great many gifts, but that's OK by me, since I never seem to be entirely interested in them anyways. I still like to get them, but I'm never clear on what I want. But I got a few really old movies (Pink Panther, Being There, and Dr. Strangelove), some piano music and a CD from some play (that I happened to see recently. I know my parents too well and expected it), plus some more piano music on order for Tommy. Best part, though, is the $100 max that I can spend for online shopping. Like a gift certificate, but not quite as limited ;). Plus my little brother decided to get me Moulin Rouge. This is the one that isn't Nonsensical, but they're both queers :laughing:.