PDA

View Full Version : Good Maps?

I(ainen
03-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Is there any place where you can download full maps that are actually good, like the 2nd Revenge Quest?

Cloral
03-26-2002, 03:26 AM
What do you mean? Just a picture of the overworld map? In that case, you just have to see if the designer of the quest has made any, and if not you can ask and see if they will.

Immortal Warrior
03-26-2002, 12:12 PM
Those maps tend to be generated (not always, but most of the time) with fatcatfan's mapmaker program, and they're made by the questmaker with a .qsu file exported from the quest file. But anyway, you want a good map, find a good quest and ask the maker nicely if they'll make a map for you.

Cyclone
03-26-2002, 04:13 PM
Optionally, take screenshots while you play and make the map yourself. I do that often. :D

And this isn't a ZQuest problem; topic moved.

Cyclone
[email protected]

PrinceMSC
03-26-2002, 04:22 PM
Or you can just bug Cyclone for the Revenge 2 overworld map, He has one.:D

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

Cyclone
03-26-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by PrinceMSC
Or you can just bug Cyclone for the Revenge 2 overworld map, He has one.:D

Did you HAVE to say that? :blah:

Cyclone
[email protected]

PrinceMSC
03-26-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Did you HAVE to say that? :blah:

Well, even if he did ask, its not like he'll get one anyway. I asked four months ago for one, and I still don't have the map.:laughing:

Cyclone
03-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by PrinceMSC
Well, even if he did ask, its not like he'll get one anyway. I asked four months ago for one, and I still don't have the map. :laughing:

Blinks.

I'm not at home now, or I could otherwise help you with that.

Maybe I'll post it in this thread later, if I'm feeling rather nice. :)

Cyclone
[email protected]

VGWarrior
03-26-2002, 06:46 PM
I'm currently doing maps and a walkthrough of Sludge's A Link to a Different Dimension quest. v0.7 (or .75, forgot which) is in my Yahoo briefcase here (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/vgwarrior2001).

Cyclone
03-26-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by VGWarrior
I'm currently doing maps and a walkthrough of Sludge's A Link to a Different Dimension quest. v0.7 (or .75, forgot which) is in my Yahoo briefcase here (http://briefcase.yahoo.com/vgwarrior2001).

While we're giving links, here's the submission (http://questdb.armageddongames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000001) in the QDB.

Feel free to explore for more quests.

Cyclone
[email protected]

Cronic
03-26-2002, 10:02 PM

Uhh yeah man your briefcase is still empty... Or is that just me?

dlang
03-26-2002, 10:08 PM
The Mapmaker is for sure the easiest way to get a map

Cyclone
03-26-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by dlang
The Mapmaker is for sure the easiest way to get a map

...if you have the password to the quest file, or the quest file is unpassworded. Or even a copy of the QSU provided by the author. Otherwise, Mapmaker is relatively useless.

Cyclone
[email protected]

PrinceMSC
03-26-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic

Uhh yeah man your briefcase is still empty... Or is that just me?

I get that its empty too.:(

VGWarrior
03-26-2002, 10:46 PM
Something is wrong with my briefcase then......hang on.

DarkFlameWolf
03-30-2002, 06:26 PM
I got a map of my Fragments of Power overworld in my sig. And I sent out maps of Fallen One as well and Prince should be able to give you a link to that file. And I also released a walkthrough of Fragments with maps included as well.

Nick
03-30-2002, 06:43 PM
Something is wrong with my briefcase then......hang on.

It seems like all the Yahoo! Briefcases out there are doing this.

Cyclone
03-31-2002, 10:50 PM
I don't think Yahell is cracking down on Briefcases yet...but how would I know what they're gonna take away next? :tongue:

Cyclone
[email protected]