PDA

View Full Version : Unless I get this fixed I'm screwed!! HELP!!

Hermit
03-25-2002, 03:56 AM
I popped in a floppy disk yesterday and it ate my disk!! I managed to get the disk out, but now my floppy drive is stuck. It's stuck in the "down" position as if a disk is still in it. It won't click back into "eject" no matter how many times ya push the stupid button. Is there a little switch or something inside that may have gotten stuck or something ??

I need this fixed or I can't transfer new Midi's to all of ya :cry:
And by the way I do have some new ones ready to download once I get this fixed :evil:

I'd also like to thank the hell out of Warlock for still having copies of my older songs. I almost shit a brick when I checked my mail I was so happy!! Thanks Warlock, my next release will be dedicated to you for all your help (Hyrule Symphony - Gerudo Valley) :)

Edit: Actually... I can transfer things from both my computers through pagers, now that I think about it... but I'd still like help if anyone knows what to do.

Cheerio

EDIT: NEVERMIND I FIXED IT!!!! I'M SAVED !!! SOME LIL METAL THING WAS BLOCK THE EJECT BUTTON. Looks like the spring popped out of the floppy when i removed it... stupid thingies...:laughing:

Any moderator who sees this, close it for me please, it's useless thread now sorry.

Cecil
03-25-2002, 08:49 PM
Man, the moderators sure are lazy around here......

Gerudo
03-25-2002, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Cecil
Man, the moderators sure are lazy around here......

if any of them bothered to read insignificant posts as these, they probably be alot lazier...

respect the mods, but dont worship them...

Cyclone
03-25-2002, 11:21 PM
There's a little spot somewhere that you can employ by sticking a paper clip in, and pushing. It should pop the drive.

I've seen this before. I know it's like this on Macs, but haven't had a problem yet on my PC with it.

Cyclone
[email protected]