PDA

View Full Version : i just realized..

Earth To Austin
03-24-2002, 10:58 PM
absolutely no one gives a fuck that i exist

it's pretty sad actually

i was just chatting with some girl i was thinking about asking out last year because we shared alot of common interests n shtuff, she totally said that i was an ugly bastard (not in those exact words), and the further irony is that one thing i had to overcome in even considering asking her out was her COMPLETE lack of good looks, she was just plain and simply non appealing, ugly i guess you could say, not morbidly obese or anything, just NOT attractive.. i guess even the ugmo's find my ugly:(

blah, things seem pretty futile, everyone ignores everything i do, i write poetry, no one cares, i try to talk to people on irc, no one god damned responds.

so, i've come to the conclusion that everyone but me in the entire universe is a total retard, yes everybody but me, that includes you

thank you for listening

DarkDragoonX
03-24-2002, 11:00 PM
So what? No one really "gives a fuck" that I exist either but you don't see ME whining about it. When are you people going to learn that's it's not about whether you make an impact, or are remembered, but it's about how much fun you had along the way? Sheesh.

Menokh
03-24-2002, 11:01 PM
I know how it feels.
Most people will not talk to me.
It's just the way things are. And the poems of yours that I have seen I have liked. I prolly should go to your forums more often and see if there's more.
You must have friends IRL, right? Talk to them about this, thats what friends are for.

Earth To Austin
03-24-2002, 11:03 PM
bleh, even in real life it's like i'm fucking transparent

and i also totally realize that people on irc are total douchebags

(DO YA HEAR ME!!)

DDX:
bleh, i don't even know how to respond to that one, i didnt expect replies within a minute of posting this lol

kariqual_insanity
03-24-2002, 11:03 PM
Your right. No one loves you.
If you do commit suicide, make it more than 5 points okay?

Earth To Austin
03-24-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by kariqual_insanity
Your right. No one loves you.
If you do commit suicide, make it more than 5 points okay?
that hurt :(

kariqual_insanity
03-24-2002, 11:05 PM
It hurt that no one loves you, or that you can't think of a way creative enough to be over 5 points?

Daarkseid
03-24-2002, 11:08 PM
Yeah well, tough... Alot of people aren't too caring since they themselves have problems they're grappling with... like me for example. Your problems don't raise very much concern within me at all, especially when some disturbing issues of my own are present in the back of my mind that I'm trying to forget.

Menokh
03-24-2002, 11:08 PM
E2A, you need to realize the Kariqual has a very sick sense of humor.

Chris Miller
03-24-2002, 11:11 PM
Jeez, and I thought I was sad...
Look at it this way, though. You can't go unnoticed forever.

Earth To Austin
03-24-2002, 11:11 PM
err, lol

i guess you facks think that i can't pick up on these type of things :D

erm, yeah i knew that

i just don't know how to react, considering that's it's not that witty:(

something involving taco's and hobo's
now THATS funny shit

Pryme8
03-24-2002, 11:14 PM
who are you... im just wondering cause ive never seen you befor

kariqual_insanity
03-24-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Menokh
E2A, you need to realize the Kariqual has a very sick sense of humor.
Macabre.

Earth To Austin
03-24-2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by kariqual_insanity

Macabre.

yeah, that's totally macabre:laughing:

Toolie
03-25-2002, 12:22 AM
Jesus.... here we go with another Grim Reaper wannabee.... this time, get the balls to actually jump... Grim Reaper didn't have what it took to end it... I'd love to see you, though.

Earth To Austin
03-25-2002, 02:14 AM
eh?
well, you arent exactly the sharpest tool in the shed:(

but whatever, you have a pretty funny nick

i'd rather be ignored by people, than considered a total fucktard, so i guess i'm not THAT bad off:blah:

Jemsee
03-25-2002, 08:01 AM
Hey anonymity can somtimes be a good thing.
If no one sees you, cool:cool: just watch,learn,listen.
Take a real good look at the popular ones too.
They are not always happy. There is a price to popularity.
The grass seems always greener...

If a person can find one, just one, good friend in all the billions of people in the world, you have a treasure that is worth more than anything.
It is a bitch to be ignored, it can also be a bitch to be in the lime light.
Be yourself, be happy, life can be a joy, just don't sweat the small stuff, it too will pass.

Toolie
03-25-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Earth To Austin
well, you arent exactly the sharpest tool in the shed:(

You now will be killed by me for this - if you don't do it yourself first.

Dirk the Daring
03-25-2002, 10:56 AM
Everyone gets depressed on down dude, it is a fact of life. How is your health? You got a place to live? You got both legs and both arms? If so, you are better off than a crowd of people in this world. If you don't like yourself no one will. People, not just women, or girls depending on your age/preference, like confidence. Be confident about who you are and what you want.