PDA

View Full Version : A weird ass dream about AGN, Zelda...and more.

The Silent Assassin
03-24-2002, 06:41 PM
I had a dream last night...that one of my college classes was "AGN". We all sat down at laptops, and we really didn't talk to each other in person...except for a few...and well...all of a sudden it faded out to we went on a field trip to Nintendo, where we saw the New Zelda first person. Supposedly, it was gonna impress us.

WHAT WAS IT! IT WAS YOSHI'S ISLAND STYLE! AS IN...LINK WAS A BABY! I WAS SO MAD...but it was funny. I was like, "WHERE IS WARLOCK AND MAK! THEY ARE GONNA DIE!"

Anyway...we go back to class...and I Miyamoto is on the phone. I get to ask him some questions cuz I am the "Zelda" expert.

I ask about gameplay and such...and then I ask you all what you want to ask. SOmebody yells, "ASK ABOUT THE ADVENTURE OF LINK" since somebody in real life has been bugging me about the translation.

I asked Miyamoto, "What did you expect it to be translated to...or what did you intend."

He said "The Adventures of Link". I WAS LIKE "WHAT!!!" THEN, I had the ULTIMATE QUESTION...HOW DID HE MEAN TO SPELL GANON, AND WHAT WAS THE DEAL?

As he was about to answer...I woke up. Now I will never know.

Mak-X
03-24-2002, 06:42 PM
NOOOOOOO!

Cronic
03-24-2002, 06:44 PM
That's what happens when you throw out a dope habit... ;)

It's called withdrawl ;)

The Silent Assassin
03-24-2002, 07:38 PM
Called "I spend too much time at AGN".

AlexMax
03-24-2002, 07:44 PM
AGN Withdrawl?

Interesting concept...

Cronic
03-24-2002, 07:46 PM
Naw it was an odd night for TSA, and it probably had much to do with ZC.

The Silent Assassin
03-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Layers?
New enemies?
New Combos?
All these damn tiles...
More menus...

I picked a hell of a day to return.

Dracula
03-24-2002, 09:08 PM
ah... shit damn, TSA. He's breaking loose. It's ok, just have a beer and a joint, and you'll be ok.

That dream is wird. Sometimes, when I get too involved with Castlevania games, the dream that night is like, really messed up! Even wierder, I GET THE SHIT SCARED OUT OF ME!!! Sorry, but its true when you wake up with a pain in your side, after a dream of getting impaled by Slogra.

The Silent Assassin
03-24-2002, 09:12 PM
I have too much to do.

Run a video game club, do the news here, be an active member, work on a ZC quest, design web pages, master Flash MX, manage my eBay selling...

All on top of being a MIS major at UT, the #1 ranked MIS program in the US.

goKi
03-25-2002, 01:03 AM
if you could ask god one question, would it be how ganon is spelt? :D

The Silent Assassin
03-25-2002, 03:08 AM
If I could ask God one question, it would be "What are the females like?"

Arcayn
03-25-2002, 05:15 AM
That was one funny ass dream TSA. :laughing:

Can't say I've ever had a dream about the forums or ZC.. but then again, I'm not a postwraith, am I?

obi
03-25-2002, 09:44 AM
'you've know you've had too much ZC when you dream about going to nintendo...'
I can do better than that but still:laughing:

Next you'll be dreamin' 'bout making the next Zelda game!:laughing:

Jigglysaint
03-25-2002, 12:42 PM
I keep having dreams too. There was this one time that I was in a mall near where I live, and all the senior mods and admins were there and we were having some sort of get-together. Then I had a dream where I was disecting a Wizrobe(I don't want to know just what's under that robe thank-you-very-much). Then I had a dream that was a cross between Resedent Evil, and ZC, using the origional tileset. In that dream a group of Ghouls broke into an office building and killed everybody, and I hade to destroy the head ghoul. It was cool, however. Then there was the time where I was online and I "swear" I was able to read what was on the screen in my dream. And I'm only nearing the 2000 mark!

Actually, I come here every day, but I don't allways post 100 posts a day.

Raichu86
03-25-2002, 12:49 PM
Weird dream. Do you have AGN on the brain? ;)

bonegolem
03-25-2002, 06:11 PM
Dreams are like that. I once had a dream I was being hugged by Durunia. It was weird, I remember aching all day...

Cecil
03-25-2002, 08:41 PM
Your not alone.
I keep having dreams about people trying to steal my new pillow...

theplustwo
03-26-2002, 03:07 AM
I sometimes have this dream where I'm talking to my boss (mom), when suddenly I realize I can make myself smarter, merly by wanting to. And when I wake up, my pillow is gone!

Saffith
03-26-2002, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Then I had a dream where I was disecting a Wizrobe(I don't want to know just what's under that robe thank-you-very-much).Richard Simmons.

I've only ever dreamt of AGN once. And then, all I was doing was reading messages. But at least they were interesting; Jeff K and Zelda64Gld were arguing about whether they were the same person.

Darunia
03-26-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by bonegolem
Dreams are like that. I once had a dream I was being hugged by Durunia. It was weird, I remember aching all day...

O_o freaky:laughing: