PDA

View Full Version : A Few Quest Ideas

Dark Dude
03-23-2002, 11:37 PM
asshole.qst (or maybe rectum.qst) - A quest designed specifically to piss people off. I would make it addictive, so it wouldn't be too annoying so people would quit, and I'd make it just barely possible.

fReAkY.qSt - A modified 1st.qst but random warps added where normall there isn't one. For example, a warp that looks like the ground on the first screen putting you on death mountain. And the dungeons would have side warps so that the doors would send you to places completely different than where you were, sometimes even different levels.

darkdude.qst - Using my 1stDX tiles, Link is in Hyrule (based off of Zelda 2's Hyrule, with East Hyrule, West Hyrule, Maze Island, etc.) after the world was saved, but there are cults. Each cult would have their own "level". For example, one cult will try to reserect Ganon, or Shadow Link, maybe even Bowser.

Nightmare
03-23-2002, 11:44 PM
C'mon DD, stop playing around like that. :banghead:

-NJS-

The Silent Assassin
03-23-2002, 11:45 PM

Karma.

Dark Dude
03-24-2002, 12:07 AM
Uhm... what?

C-Dawg
03-24-2002, 02:49 AM
Personally, none of those sound that interesting.

Though I do like the idea of someone making a quest based off of Zelda 2. It might be interesting to have a game which is essentially a bird's eye view remake of Zelda 2 - how it SHOULD have been made. (Not that I mind what they did with it). That could be cool...

-C

K-Teclis
03-24-2002, 10:03 AM
darkdude.qst sounds interesting!

e3h3
03-24-2002, 10:15 AM
I say do a bird's eye view of Z2

Dark Dude
03-24-2002, 10:59 AM
Okay, seems like the majority wants darkdude.qst, so I'm going to work on this one the most. I always work on more than quest at a time, so I don't get bored with it, but I'll be sure to get this one done the quickest.

"Spring Break" is next week (get out early Wednesday, Thursday, no school Friday) so I'll be able to work on it quite a bit then.