PDA

View Full Version : build 139 - problem!

obi
03-23-2002, 03:16 PM
I need help! - I started a new quest, using tiles from newfirst-fixed.qst. I copyed the secret combo page that controls the dungeon template (by looking). When I make doors using the comand, in zquest, you can see the doors for example - shutters - but, when you look at walkable tiles, the door is shown as walkable and then when you play the level, the shutters are replaced with passage doors! This affects all doors and when using bombable walls, you get stuck inbetween the walls!:(
Everything else works fine, the dmap is set as a dungeon and is using the fourth colour set -the tannish one.
Can anyone help?:(

me2
03-23-2002, 03:27 PM
Is this a beta? Because It only goes to Build104 unless your a beta tester, which I'm not. :rolleyes:

obi
03-23-2002, 03:32 PM
NO me2 - I'm in the contest. z-quest won't let do the doors in dungeons!

C-Dawg
03-23-2002, 04:42 PM
Sounds like you didnt make sure that the DMAP you're playing is actually a DUNGEON with Level > 1.

If you did, remember that 83 is the template screen, and 84 is secret combos.

-C

ZeldaFan001
03-23-2002, 04:47 PM
A question? To have the doors show right, do they have to be placed in the right spot on your current combo page, or do you have to place it correctly on the secret combo page? Normally, I thought it was on the regular combo page, but could be right as I am a :newbie:! I'm just wondering now because of your post C-Dawg.

obi
03-23-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
Sounds like you didnt make sure that the DMAP you're playing is actually a DUNGEON with Level > 1.

If you did, remember that 83 is the template screen, and 84 is secret combos.

-C

THANK YOU!!!!! I now realise i didn't set that. odd huh?

I sussed out that combo page copy thing when I converted some of my older quests:D

Thanks C-Dawg. and also, I have a second person to thank - thank you ZeldaFan001 trying to help me.:D

And finally, my last message today - me2, I though you were in the contest?:confused:

Thanks again, I'm off!

Cyclone
03-23-2002, 05:13 PM
Funny how a little gremlin can be discovered by something so simple, right? I remember I had that trouble trying to make signs work...

And since this talks about build 139, and the problem is solved...topic closed.

Cyclone
[email protected]