PDA

View Full Version : Schoooools out for the Spring Break!

Mak-X
03-22-2002, 03:13 PM
EEVERyBODy GOe CrAZYYiE!!

Daarkseid
03-22-2002, 03:15 PM
Not me. I'm going down to the Bay Area this week with my dad. I'll possibly be gone for the week(from the forums).

MottZilla
03-22-2002, 03:19 PM
*goes cRaZy!*

Oh ya, I'm gonna do the exact same thing i did when we had school, minus the whole going to school part and probably adding in more sleep. :p

Mak-X
03-22-2002, 03:21 PM
I'll be at home all week, catching up on my video games and school work. I've got to go through a entire unit of work for Chemistry because I haven't been doing it and I have the test the Wednesday after Spring Break. I've also got to come up with a second draft essay, after I write the first draft.

I always stay home every Spring Break because my family doesn't do anything then, my parents work. One Spring break I got up early each morning to play Graal Online with a online friend, we got most of the stuff on the main server and tried out some private servers. Another Spring Break I rented Mystical Ninja for N64 and played through it in 4 days. It was a really good action/adventure/rpg like a combination of Mario and Zelda with wierd humor like Earthbound. It had 3 Giant Robot Battles, each of which started out with a music video when Goeman summons the giant robot. I kinda wish I had Earthbound to play this week.

Daarkseid
03-22-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
I kinda wish I had Earthbound to play this week.

Ah hah hah hah! *waves his copy of Earthbound for the SNES in the air* you know where I've kept this baby for the past few months? On my closet shelf where it collects dust.

Mak-X
03-22-2002, 03:45 PM
CURSSSEEEE YOOOUUU...NOOOOT FAIR...FRIENDSS...NOT FAIR...NESS...YOUUU CURSE...YOU...

Well...um...uh..I've got Castlevania for GBA and I've never played it before so its a ENTIRELY NEW CASTLEVANIA GAME to me HAHAHA...and you know where its been sitting? In my Game Boy Advance untouched for days! Ahahahahhah..

inori
03-22-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid
Not me. I'm going down to the Bay Area this week with my dad. I'll possibly be gone for the week(from the forums).

Gee, you should come visit me. I'll be staying in the Bay Area all week. :D

I intend to sleep until noon every day this next week. Unfortunately, I have too much work on my projects to get done during the afternoons... But I can work from home, which means I'll be able to visit AGN a lot. I have every intention of getting that custom av next week. :thumbsup:

Dark Templar
03-22-2002, 04:21 PM
Ahh I've been out since yesterday.

Finally a break from my SENIOR life! :D

CH@O$
03-22-2002, 04:28 PM
i try to stay sane over the holidays, *lets out creep of exitement*
whoops

Daarkseid
03-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X

Well...um...uh..I've got Castlevania for GBA and I've never played it before so its a ENTIRELY NEW CASTLEVANIA GAME to me HAHAHA...and you know where its been sitting? In my Game Boy Advance untouched for days! Ahahahahhah..

Big deal, I have CotM sitting in my GBA too, and I have been playing it for the past few days.