PDA

View Full Version : Winners of the 2nd Cat Caption Contest!!!

Foxy
03-22-2002, 12:56 AM
Okay, I've chosen 4 of my favorites captions for this weeks' caption contest. Now it's your job to vote on which one should get first place. The one with the least amount of votes will not be posted on the website - there will only be the winner, and the two runners-up. So, vote away! The poll will be open for the next 3 days.

http://www.maxxstudios.com/images/wetcat.JPG

The captions:
"Ugh! This is so... so dog!"
-Skatche

"Come play in the mud with me he said, no one will care he said, you won't have to take a bath I swear. Yeah right. Just wait till I get ahold of that stupid Garfield!"
-Smokin' D. Grass

"Are you absolutely sure you have to wash there?"
-fmehmobile

"Look, I know I'm small, but I'm NOT a washcloth!"
-DarkDragoonX

Saffith
03-22-2002, 01:10 AM
Skatche's is perfect, I think. The only one which really matches the look on the poor thing's face.
It even sort of looks like a dog in there.

Drunken Tiger
03-22-2002, 02:23 AM
I like skatches's!!
But all the other ones were good as well!!:)

Skatche
03-22-2002, 02:41 AM
I think Skatche's caption is brilliant. A work of utmost genius. Obviously Skatche must be some kind of Caption God. Well done, Skatche. Skatche has my vote.

bigjoe
03-22-2002, 03:33 PM
I voted for fmehmobile =P

Gerudo
03-22-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Skatche
I think Skatche's caption is brilliant. A work of utmost genius. Obviously Skatche must be some kind of Caption God. Well done, Skatche. Skatche has my vote.
caption god, eh? luck of the draw i'd have to say... i voted for DDX...

theplustwo
03-22-2002, 08:10 PM
I uhh... voted for mine.... but other than being biased toward myself, I like Skatche's!! ^_~

Jemsee
03-23-2002, 12:19 AM
They are all good ones.
But Skatche got the tiger by the tail.
My vote went to Scatche.

Foxy
03-25-2002, 01:49 AM
well, looks like we have the winners:

First place - Skatche - 11
Second place - DarkDragoonX - 5
Third place - Smokin' D. Grass - 3

Thanks for voting, everyone. My Cat Caption Contest page will be updated within a couple of days.

...Does anyone even find interest in this? Should I post another Caption Contest, or is it just boring for you guys???

theplustwo
03-25-2002, 03:29 PM
keep 'em comin'!! I'm super-stoked to win one. =P