PDA

View Full Version : Breaker and the cults

Paradox
03-21-2002, 08:18 PM
i collected these through two topics about these groups... i would recommend everyone sticking to one group...

Originally posted by Breaker
With every new member the Society gains, the Goat within grows stronger. He will return and your empire will crumble. All hail the Goat.

So he likes the goat, huh?

Genisoft will always provail.

oh, wait, now he supports Genisoft?

I retract my previous statement. Genisoft is and always was, doomed from the start. Long live the Empire.

Long live the buttlotion empire???

Breaker
03-21-2002, 08:24 PM
I take it you have no sense of humor and are just trying to be the annoying prick in everyone's ass. It's all out of fun man, the cliques are not meant to be taken seriously. Perhaps you should actually read through the entire threads instead of just my posts. (not even being around when the cliques were originally started kind of puts you at a dent in the road and increases the chances of making an ass out yourself trying to start slander about someone)

Paradox
03-21-2002, 08:26 PM
It's all out of fun man, the cliques are not meant to be taken seriously.

heck you should still stick to what you say and not change your mind every 2 seconds

Breaker
03-21-2002, 08:33 PM
You're absolutely right. And this is exactly why the cliques your speaking of were done away with, partially anyway. The whole storyline was that I created Goat's clique and he came back in a month. Desperado and I are in fact, not rivals... They were going to record themselves in a wrestling match and upload it on to agn for display to you all. Too bad there were some many complications and people asking the same questions you are, it might just have been something fun to follow through with.

Background information: Back in the day we had a clan clique and I was aligned with "Genosoft." We originally planned for Genosoft vs Desperado's Butt Lotion Empire, but instead went with the Goat Society instead. (thus, me "switching" sides)

Paradox
03-21-2002, 10:04 PM
ohhhh *learns something new today*

The Desperado
03-25-2002, 12:24 PM
yah, No kidding. If people didnt freak out over cliques, we could have had some real fun with this. We were even going to try to have a live feed. But somepeople have to ruin it for everyone i guess.

Goat
03-25-2002, 12:42 PM
Indeed, remember this past summer when I thought it would be fun to put a random red rune in my signature? People were all freaking out over it thinking it was something serious, then they started ripping off my idea and they turned it gay. There will always be kliq's at AGN. That is something you people have to deal with. The main one is still the AGN family, I hate when people just join or have been here very little, or hell even oldbies who are annoying as hell and I hate with a passion ask to join these kliq's, not be part of them for the friendship that the members all share, buit just to be part of the name. What's up wit dat? Kliq's are more than just a name.

Jigglysaint
03-25-2002, 12:59 PM
Ya, I remember the rune thingy. Sorry for driving it into the ground.

Goat
03-25-2002, 01:05 PM
You? no no no, I blame the blue crew for doing that, they stole it, they ruined it

Jigglysaint
03-25-2002, 01:33 PM
What rune?

Goat
03-25-2002, 01:48 PM
looked kinda like this only cooler

HEY! the upload file is gone, anyways, like a slanted, red, backwards F

Jigglysaint
03-25-2002, 01:52 PM
? What rune:D

Goat
03-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Haha now I get it, *wink*

Daarkseid
03-25-2002, 05:04 PM
These so called cliques or whatever you call them, are okay so long as they're not taken seriously... but they inevitably are, and so I decided with this latest flair up of the conflict between the Butt-lotion Empire and the Butt-lotion gang(or Society of the Goat), that I'd just sit it out, since it was invariably going to result in idiocy and then all sides no longer having fun and whatever else, cancellation of events associated with it.

Last thing I was involved in was that AGN Mafia thing, which I was sort of just placed into and then left to carry the title until I had SB change it. Not really all that fun, I'd say.

Goat
03-25-2002, 05:06 PM
Don't worry Daarky, you can still be part of the AGN family. You're still a goatpup in my eyes.