PDA

View Full Version : Level 8 help - Ages

radder1
03-21-2002, 05:21 PM
I am almost finished this quest, but am stuck on Level 8. Can someone please tell me how to get into the "cross" in the middle of level 8? There are two rooms in the bottom left that I can't get into as well. Thanks for your help.

Sorry about not posting this in the "Ages" post, I screwed up...

Actually, it's now Level 9 help. Just when I thought I finally finished this insanely long quest... what is the sequence of the maze to find Zelda after Ganon in level 9? I must have missed it somewhere. Thanks for the help.

Petoe
03-26-2002, 09:43 AM
So you have defeated Ganon and you don´t know what to do in the "last maze". The second screen of this maze is the trickiest part. The thing is that you´ll have to go to the direction that the eyes of the statues are looking. So if the two lowest statues are looking right, go right and if the next 2 statues are looking up, go up etc. I can´t remember which was the right order, so I hope this helps....and when you seem to come to a dead end (in the screen where is a statue looking to a wall) walk through the wall and fight against the final boss of the game.:)

radder1
03-26-2002, 09:22 PM
Man, that is tricky.... lol. Thanks for the great quest Petoe, although I must say that this quest is pushing the limit as to how big a quest can be. It is quite difficult to keep track of where you are and where you need to go. The time and effort you put forth for this quest is greatly appreciated!