PDA

View Full Version : Check this out

Shadowblazer
03-21-2002, 07:12 AM
This is the most unbelievable story I've ever read. Apparently this really happened.

http://www.nando.net/nation/story/289023p-2574580c.html

goKi
03-21-2002, 07:17 AM
hahaha, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard of. :laughing:

Mander
03-21-2002, 07:38 AM
I heard that on the news. How could she just let the guy die like that. I know there are some unfeeling people out there but this woman is unbelieveable. I hope they throw the book at her.

Drunken Tiger
03-21-2002, 07:53 AM
Thats pretty weird and mean!! Some people nowadays!!No compassion what soever!!!:angry:

Vane
03-21-2002, 08:31 AM
just 5 years of prison and a fine????
i dont see that as a fair price for a murder. homeless or not, that man was a living being. this woman is abviously just not right be it mentaly or emotionaly: leaving him to die slowly in her garage ignoring his cries for 2 days?? thats outrageous.

bigjoe
03-21-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Vane
just 5 years of prison and a fine????
i dont see that as a fair price for a murder. homeless or not, that man was a living being. this woman is abviously just not right be it mentaly or emotionaly: leaving him to die slowly in her garage ignoring his cries for 2 days?? thats outrageous.

And youre less brutal? :rolleyes:

richeva
03-21-2002, 09:15 AM
That is totally stuped!!:rolleyes:
Who wrote that??

obi
03-21-2002, 09:20 AM
This can't be true, but wait it is. Isn't she a nurse? looks like she had too much work!:laughing:
Poor HOBO:(

Jemsee
03-21-2002, 09:47 AM
"I'm going to have to come up with a new word. Indifferent isn't enough. Cruel isn't enough to say," Tarrant County prosecutor Richard Alpert told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. "Heartless? Inhumane? Maybe we've just redefined inhumanity here."

Heck, I'd feel gulit if I ran over a wild animal, worse if it was someones pet.
So how can you not feel anything in a case like this?
And if she is not human, what is she?

Dirk the Daring
03-21-2002, 11:03 AM
Read this related article (http://www.cnn.com/2002/LAW/03/15/hitandrun.death.ap/index.html) on CNN, and check out what the son of the homeless man says in the second to last paragraph.

A high school senior, Brandon Biggs said last week he was not angry at Mallard and wanted to meet her to better understand what she did.

Not angry? Maybe he felt like she did him a favor?