PDA

View Full Version : All right, be happy

Cyclone
03-21-2002, 12:43 AM
I just did two evenings in a row on FTP work in the QDB. I have a system this week; at school, worry about contest stuff, and at home, do FTP.

So thus, I'm actually getting stuff done. It's...amazing.

NEway, for a huge selection, check the Classic area of Completed Quests. For some reason, there were a lot of those in the last couple of days. I saw another one called Escape From Jail (in Completed - New Tilesets), and DFW's Fragments quest (which you've no doubt played by now) is finally up in its latest version in the BS-Zelda zone.

So go and enjoy. :)

In case you're behind the times, check http://questdb.armageddongames.com

Cyclone
[email protected]

DarkFlameWolf
03-21-2002, 01:45 AM
*molests Cyclone* THANKS! :D

Cyclone
03-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
*molests Cyclone* THANKS! :D

Yikes. :uhoh: Don't do that.

Cyclone
[email protected]

K-Teclis
03-21-2002, 09:55 AM
If you need help, I'd help ya!

ms_zelda_lady
03-21-2002, 10:03 AM
Thanks for updating the database. Only strange thing was in Completed Quests-New Tileset Style when I tried to download Zelda-Escape From Jail Complete up comes page unavailable. Does this mean the quest isn't in the database or it means try later.........Anyway its not like there isn't anything else to try out.
But thats the first time its happened to me.

ms_zelda_lady
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

C-Dawg
03-21-2002, 10:12 AM
Not that I actually use the database, but props to Cyclone for updating. I got the impression alot of people were waiting for that.

-C

DarkFlameWolf
03-21-2002, 10:46 AM
well if you don't like me doing that, then I guess you got C-dawg left to do that do ya. :odd:

Dirk the Daring
03-21-2002, 10:51 AM
Thanks Cyclone, I needed that!!

Qale
03-21-2002, 01:43 PM
Yay! More quests!

Hopefully when my quest is finished here in a week or so you'll be just as good about uploading that one too.

Qale

Raichu86
03-21-2002, 01:48 PM
Good job. :D

I don't even bother looking at the QDB anymore. I have everything there that's actually worth downloading. :sweat:

Cyclone
03-21-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
I don't even bother looking at the QDB anymore. I have everything there that's actually worth downloading. :sweat:

Oh, come on. Some of the new stuff is good. :D

Originally posted by Qale
Hopefully when my quest is finished here in a week or so you'll be just as good about uploading that one too.

As long as I keep going, and actually finish this huge batch...and then, not let myself fall behind ever again...

Originally posted by Qale
Only strange thing was in Completed Quests-New Tileset Style when I tried to download Zelda-Escape From Jail Complete up comes page unavailable.

Hmm...lemme check that one later 2nite...

BTW, something pointed out to me last nite; a quest that was put into place around the time I started (I think it may have still been Eckels, then), said it's a Demo within the submission. Well...I had moved the thread once in the past...and the moved thread doesn't exist (only the older one). Thus, if you see a new post by Aegis in there sometime soon with a current date, it's because of this immobile demo submission within the Completed Quests category...I gotta bug him and see if it's still a project, and if so, put a note on the current thread...

And MagmaLord; PM me. I still haven't heard from you regarding your quests.

Cyclone
[email protected]

K-Teclis
03-22-2002, 07:09 AM
I hope you update the qdb more regulary...

DarkFlameWolf
03-22-2002, 01:46 PM
I just checked the QDB, not a single quest (that was added recently) piqued my interest.

Raichu86
03-22-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Oh, come on. Some of the new stuff is good. :D

I haven't even found any that was good by 1986 standards. :shrug: