PDA

View Full Version : Dragonbeta.qst Help

Torch Of Fire
03-20-2002, 11:31 PM
I am stuck on getting the raft in level 3 of dragonbeta I can't seem to move the 2 black blocks or destroy them and I have the boomerang, wand w/ book, red candle, arrows w/o bow, bombs w/ super bombs(2), level 2 sword and sheild, 2 rupee sacks(what are they for???), letter to old lady, and the ladder. I try and try to get rid of the black blocks or move them but I can't and I thought that the hammer found where u can get the bomb hold amount raised could do it but the ladder alone can't get to it and I can't seem to burn the red block where the triforce is cause I can't get to the other side to use the red candle on it. :angry: :disgust:;=- -:mega:

P.S. Isn't what I did with the mega man icon just :shocking:!
but I don't really hate mega man I am just blowing off some steam from my problem in dragon beta for zelda classic.

Pryme8
03-21-2002, 01:50 PM
what you do to it?:odd: :eyebrow:

and do I smell crack when i get around you?

Nick
03-21-2002, 07:28 PM
I emailed you with the solution, but I'd hate to say that beta is old. Unification as it is now called has been finished for a while. This file is called Unification.qst. If you want to play this, you will either have to:

[list=a]
Start over with unification.qst, or
rename unification.qst to dragonbeta.qst so you can continue where you left off.
[/list=a]