PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Hyrule 2 = Ready to Download!

bonegolem
03-20-2002, 07:24 PM
Yes, it is finally ready in the QDB. Unfortunately the screenshots didn't get uploaded correctly...expect an update soon. Enjoy!

~The Golem

ms_zelda_lady
03-20-2002, 10:32 PM
Great quest........but its the first one where I have finished Levels 2 and 4 before even finding Level 1. I now have the 2nd sword, bow and arrows, even the power bracelet and the magic book. Bought special potion and regular potion but really need your help finding the 1st Level and the candle.
Please any hints

Thanks,
ms_zelda_lady

Ignore my request......I have found and done not only Level 1 but also most of Level 6. Also found the candle. Not exactly the best way to go through a quest but I must say it is quite fun this way.

bonegolem
03-21-2002, 06:29 PM
Hehe, the way I designed it was that in order to find level one you had to play through Quest for Hyrule 1 and find level 1.
Overall, I'd say Quest for Hyrule 2 was the best quest I've ever made. Did you like the bones and the eyes in the holes in level 3? Did you like level 6? Well what do you like about it?

Raichu86
03-21-2002, 06:53 PM
Could you show screenshots? I don't download without seeing first.

ms_zelda_lady
03-21-2002, 06:55 PM
I did play Quest For Hyrule 1 but couldn't remember the path for the Lost Woods so thats how I ended up exploring around first. Best part of your quest is the fact that you've made it a little difficult but not so hard that I wasn't able to finish the levels. I am still stuck in Level 6. Got the boss and the triforce but no map or treasure yet except for a red bomb. I figure the ocarina is in there somewhere so thats what I'll tackle tonight. Seen a little of Level 8 with wizzrobes. Looks awesome
Quest of the week is definitely looking your way.
And for anyone who's played the 1st quest download the 2nd one. You definitely won't be disappointed!!!!!

This quest is rated:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ms_zelda_lady

bonegolem
03-27-2002, 07:44 PM
Hey thanks ms zelda lady! Well Raichu I tried uploading screenshots but they didn't...curses I'll have to put them in the update. Well the ocorina is in level...8 I believe. The treasure in level 6 IS the red bomb. You need it to open the entrance to level 7. Can someone write a review for It, to show how good it is to the public? Thanx!

Golem Boy

fajz
04-05-2002, 01:48 PM
This quest truely is great. However I can't for the life of me find the blue ring. In level 8 after defeating the boss and heading south (where I figure the flute is I just can't defeat all the blue wizzrobe's because I'm still green, without the blue ring. I've burned every bush (which isn't fun since I only have the blue candle, I'm sure I missed the red candle somewhere) and bombed every rock and wall in the overworld. Someone help me out please. I must have missed it in one of the dungeons but which one I can't even begin to guess. Help please!!!!!

Thanx

FZ

Hey Bonegolem how about some help here?

g3zm0
05-09-2005, 10:54 AM
You buy the red candle in a shop on the right hand side of the map. Though I am stuck at trying to find levels 2-5, leaving level 1 and level 9 seems to put me in the middle of the map and I have to save and continue in order to play again. If I enter level 6 and leave then re-enter I am magically in level 9. I don't know if I expect to see a response as this forum is quite a few years old. Though I could definitely use a couple of pointers.

boram_c
05-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Though I am stuck at trying to find levels 2-5, leaving level 1 and level 9 seems to put me in the middle of the map and I have to save and continue in order to play again. If I enter level 6 and leave then re-enter I am magically in level 9. I don't know if I expect to see a response as this forum is quite a few years old. Though I could definitely use a couple of pointers.
Are you using version 2.10? This phenomenon happens with 2.10. Use a lower version to play this quest to avoid warp bugs.

fajz
05-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Can someone direct me too Level 8?