PDA

View Full Version : Ack Argfff!!!!!!!! Ahh!!!!!!!!

Masamune
03-20-2002, 04:29 PM
RIGHT NOW I'M REALLY PISSED OFF!!!! THERE'S THS GIRL AT SCHOOL WHO USED TO BE MY FRIEND (not girl friend). NOW SHE'S ALL BITCHY AND THE ONLY THING SHE SAYS TO ME NOW "MOVE PAT! GET OUT OF MY WAY PAT!" I'M SICK OF THIS!!!! THIS USED TO BE REALLY NICE AND NOW EVER SINCE SHE GOT ASSWIPE FREELOADER BOYFRIEND MANWHORE SHE'S BEEN A BITCH!!!!!!!!

Master Ghaleon
03-20-2002, 10:13 PM
I am sorry to hear that man. Have you asked her whats wrong and why she doesnt really talk to you much? If her boyfriend is really an asswipe, it could be that they arent getting along too good and she needs to vent or something. Are ya in highschool or middleschool? Cause it could be that she thinks that shes "too cool" to associate with anyone else. But I think you should go up to her and see why she is doing that to you.

goKi
03-21-2002, 01:17 AM
it happens like that, sometimes as a request of a jealous boyfriend. a few girls have stopped talking to me before because their bf's thought i were trying to make a move on them. its impossible to just be friends sometimes.

Dragon Omega
03-21-2002, 02:10 AM
People change. What can I say.:mischief:

Drunken Tiger
03-21-2002, 03:31 AM
Thats bad news mate!!! But people do change...Why dont you give her a dose of her own medicine??:sly:

CH@O$
03-21-2002, 04:23 AM
shit happens

Drunken Tiger
03-21-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by CH@O$
shit happens

That isnt very helpful chaos!!

Masamune
03-21-2002, 03:55 PM
i'm in 7th grade middle school. we've been friends since kindergarten. when i ask her what her deal is she just says "because" maybe puberty bitchslapped her to death! but you might about her boyfriend... i tried to start a conversation on AIM but she blew me off and says she was talking to her boyfriend and he says to go away. so i says if he wants to destroy friendships to benefit they're relationship he can eat my shit and die. he picked a fiht with me today and ended up with several bruises and cuts. i didn't have a scratch!

Cyclone
03-21-2002, 03:58 PM
I have a good friend here at the college I go to; however, her boyfriend still gets a little jealous whenever she and I talk, because he gets some feeling that I might be trying to make a move on her. Hell, no...

Cyclone
[email protected]

BeRzerKer
03-21-2002, 04:04 PM
yes this is how Women work....bah.....is happend to me alot of times

nice Job on beating his ass though;)

Smoke2001
03-21-2002, 06:14 PM
What grade is he in. If you have friends in higher grades then him, tell him they if he wants to fuck with you then he has to fuck with all of your friends. That's what I say to people and that back the fuck down, or they get their ass completely trashed by me or some of my friends and I jump them. A couple people that we did that to ended up in the hospital for a couple of days or even longer. But if it comes down to them fucking with your friendship, espesially if it's a friend that's a girl, then I would just beat the livin shit out of that motha fuckin sack lickin son of a bitch from hell. In other words hit him so hard that he goes back into his mother's womb, and doesn't ever want to come back out ever again. Goodluck :thumbsup:

NerdWarrior
03-21-2002, 08:15 PM
Give him a good flaming over AIM.

Paradox
03-21-2002, 09:30 PM
bad things happen. maybe it'll change.

Dechipher
03-21-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Smoke2001
What grade is he in. If you have friends in higher grades then him, tell him they if he wants to fuck with you then he has to fuck with all of your friends. That's what I say to people and that back the fuck down, or they get their ass completely trashed by me or some of my friends and I jump them. A couple people that we did that to ended up in the hospital for a couple of days or even longer. But if it comes down to them fucking with your friendship, espesially if it's a friend that's a girl, then I would just beat the livin shit out of that motha fuckin sack lickin son of a bitch from hell. In other words hit him so hard that he goes back into his mother's womb, and doesn't ever want to come back out ever again. Goodluck

Originally posted by NerdWarrior
Give him a good flaming over AIM.

heh... this is your brain...(top post)
this is your brain at AGN...(bottom post)

see the differences? One has spent too much time at AGN . The other has not.