PDA

View Full Version : Localitation game.

Darunia
03-19-2002, 10:13 AM
This is a new game, that don't requires to ppst a lot, so isn't a postbooster, and also is funny. Basically, you must change your localitation to something related with a AGN member. I will edit that post for show all the different localitations (Or some mod ;))

At 3rd april (15 days after of today) I will announce the winner (The one with the best place) It will be a nice selection, without cheats.

You are free of join, just edit your localitation and post here ONCE saying "Put me in!" Or something similar.

You are free of join, and there's unimited space.

So, let's start!

Dirk the Daring
03-19-2002, 10:26 AM
Maybe I took a dumb pill, but I don't quite get what you are going for here. Could you give us an example?

Darunia
03-19-2002, 10:31 AM
(Why always happen that in my games?)

Example: "Eating Me2's food"

"Sleeping at Quennie's bed":naughty:

"Stealing TSA's videogames"

Etc...

In that place below your avatar that says localitation, put things like above. You can edit it in your profile.

Dirk the Daring
03-19-2002, 10:43 AM
Did not mean to upset you, I just did not understand what you were going for. I see your location is still "Spain", so why don't you lead the way and change yours?

Hermit
03-19-2002, 10:44 AM
The word is L-O-C-A-T-I-O-N, but im sure you already knew that *ace ventura face* :laughing:

Cheerio

Darunia
03-19-2002, 10:46 AM
Damn, thanks, but if I edit the title it will stay the same.

BTW, location example.

Overlord
03-19-2002, 11:39 AM
I get what you're doing.. but I try not to venture into my profile at all.. too much trouble for little gain. call me lazy :blah: