PDA

View Full Version : gettin drunk

Milano
03-19-2002, 12:13 AM
I THINK GETTING DRUNK OUT OF MY FUKING MIND IS AWSOME CANT BEAT IT LOL....
PLZ reply to this I want a star or 3 LOL PLZ:cyclops:

Matteo
03-19-2002, 12:22 AM
LOL I like it too but this post is really dumb...

Skatche
03-19-2002, 12:23 AM
I've actually never had anything alcoholic in my life. I don't really have anything wrong with drinking, but I've just never really felt like it (plus I don't get invited to many parties). I like to think that I'd be immune to the effects of alcohol, through sheer willpower, but I doubt that's the case.

Oh, and you won't be getting any stars until they're re-hacked into AGN's Ikonboard.

[EDIT] Yes, actually, it's a vBulletin. I must be getting tired... which is understandable at 11:30 PM.

AtmaWeapon
03-19-2002, 12:32 AM
I have never drunk alcohol on purpose before. I have had one mouthful of rum and coke because I thought it was my coke, and I have had a mouthful of a screwdriver that my friend tried to trick me into drinking. I have been around drunk people, and personally I never want to act like they did.

Daarkseid
03-19-2002, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Skatche
I've actually never had anything alcoholic in my life. I don't really have anything wrong with drinking, but I've just never really felt like it (plus I don't get invited to many parties). I like to think that I'd be immune to the effects of alcohol, through sheer willpower, but I doubt that's the case.

Oh, and you won't be getting any stars until they're re-hacked into AGN's Ikonboard.

Its a Vb... not an Ikonboard...

I only resort to alcohol abuse when I'm severely depressed and desire unconciousness, or some illness thats really bothering me.
Last time I took some Sonata(pills to help cause sleep) with vodka and that kinda left me fucked up for half an hour.

Hermit
03-19-2002, 12:51 AM
Skatche... you'd be on ur knees in less than 3-4 shots :laughing:

ME ? Alcohol ? All I'll ever drink is vodka...

Except when I see some of my good ole grandpappie's cough syrup layin around :evil:

<--- There he is... say HI Grandpappie :)

Cheerio

(You'd think that since I always say Cheerio at the end of every post I would have made it a Sig by now.... :confuse2:)

inori
03-19-2002, 04:16 AM
Been there. Done that. Never could figure out the point.

Ultimately, getting drunk involves purchasing a sufficient quantity of alcohol (which takes money), consuming that alcohol (which tastes bad), having a haze come over your mind (which means you won't remember the experience well anyway), possibly throwing up the alcohol (which tastes worse), and finally waking up with a hangover the next day (which really sucks).

Okay, it's fun to have a few drinks with friends; it's even fun to get a bit tipsy once in a while. But only with friends, and only to a certain extent.

And why did you ask other people to reply to your post? That won't get you any stars...

The Silent Assassin
03-19-2002, 04:20 AM
Somebody else who posts while under the influence!

Overlord
03-19-2002, 11:44 AM
I've never seen the point in it at all. I don't touch the stuff, I don't like the taste, I'd rather remember my nights, I hate vomiting and feeling nausious, I don't wanna waste money, and I'd rather not lose what brain cells I have as well as my liver later on in life.

Plus Alcoholism runs in my family and I believe it's genetic.

And TSA... you really are gearing for that pink star aren't you? Geez.. last time I saw you were on 6 thousand something... it's taken me 6 months to clock up 600..

Jemsee
03-19-2002, 12:02 PM
There is nothing like a cold beer on a hot day.
Or a brand new bag of chips, and a beer.:drool:

Drunkenness is not somthing I practice though.
I drink for pleasure, not to become numb or try to escape the world or whatever.
There is nothing fun about being drunk, or being around a drunk.
There is truth about knowing your limit and staying within its borders. Called responsible drinking, I think.