PDA

View Full Version : Good lord, I'm gone 1 day and all this happens!?

Menokh
03-18-2002, 11:40 PM
Jesus!
I was gone for one day and topics on page 4 haven't been read be me yet. We have too much activaty here.
Oh well.. At least I have a nice new computer desk. It's freaking huge. Well, oh well. time to catch up on what I missed.

MottZilla
03-18-2002, 11:43 PM
It's not 4 pages of topics worth replying to though. I often come back with tons marked unread.

Jigglysaint
03-18-2002, 11:44 PM
Same thing hapens for me too. AGN is a really bad drug, one day and you're in withdraw, and you tend to halucinate about things while on it. Ever worse when gone for two or more days. I can respect people who can come and go at will and have a life outside of our world.

Boy had AGN grown.

The Silent Assassin
03-19-2002, 12:39 AM
In case you haven't noticed...all the stars are gone, and DON'T CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! It doesn't work for custom.

Menokh
03-19-2002, 12:41 AM
Yeah I noticed stars are gone.
I just need to wait for the hacks to be fixed, no biggy.
Besides, I like this avatar.

Darunia
03-19-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
In case you haven't noticed...all the stars are gone, and DON'T CHANGE YOUR AVATAR! It doesn't work for custom.

Then why I changed my avatar before to one custom? Only that the "yes" don't appers checked, you must check it mannualy.

Overlord
03-19-2002, 11:27 AM
I don't even bother with an Avatar anymore. Avatars were kinda invented to give you a uniqueness, in a community this size, I'm more unique without one ;)

Hey Menokh, I got a freaking huge computer desk a while ago too.. took me half the day to put the thing together :rolleyes:

Jemsee
03-19-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Same thing hapens for me too. AGN is a really bad drug, one day and you're in withdraw, and you tend to halucinate about things while on it. Ever worse when gone for two or more days. I can respect people who can come and go at will and have a life outside of our world.

I am starting to ralate to this, I find myself thinking about things I'v read here or might want to say when I get back.
I used to have a life, Humm...I wounder where I put that thing??